Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As mentioned above...people who care will land with something offer help etc...cue siobh texting friend to come over now you gave her an idea.
Jeeze she'll stoop to any low she really doesn't give a poop.
Content has reached an all time low.

Reactions: 11
She really wanted a happy family. She thought that when he moved in after baby was born they would get together. He only moved in for two weeks and left.
He has little interaction with Shiv now, so definitely not co-parenting.
My source says she’s taking to motherhood really well so that’s not an act. But she is really low about the relationship with Ned breaking down completely.
Is she even acting like she is taking to motherhood well? Not sure about this at all.

Reactions: 13
If people were genuinely that bothered & professed to care so much, someone could have dropped up some water / food to hospital/ brought a shop to her house.

Point being these lovely messages are from people on the Internet she does not know
A mere platitude trotted out without any genuine friendship etc

If she had so many pals surely they'd visit her? Nope.

And she made all about her. God forgive me, but the child was out of hospital pretty quickly & seems to be OK. No thought for parents in the hospital months etc.

Oh Ned get your ducks in a row, she's unhinged & dangerous.

And begging for her house & car to be cleaned. Classic opportunism. It's not funny, albeit she'll say she's joking.

Utter dope

Reactions: 27
If people were genuinely that bothered & professed to care so much, someone could have dropped up some water / food to hospital/ brought a shop to her house.

Point being these lovely messages are from people on the Internet she does not know
A mere platitude trotted out without any genuine friendship etc

If she had so many pals surely they'd visit her? Nope.

And she made all about her. God forgive me, but the child was out of hospital pretty quickly & seems to be OK. No thought for parents in the hospital months etc.

Oh Ned get your ducks in a row, she's unhinged & dangerous.

And begging for her house & car to be cleaned. Classic opportunism. It's not funny, albeit she'll say she's joking.

Utter dope
I saw an ad for a valet company and they stated that all rubbish must be cleared out of cars before being brought in. Maybe they did hers for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna be a bollix and say I don't believe it was half as bad as she said.

She got absolutely slated for the stupid post last week, Neds away with his new gf, Sinead is basking in her new product launch loving life. It all became a bit much and Shiv had a few drinks Sunday evening and needed to get the attention back on herself and maybe exaggerated the dept of the child's illness in some kind of manic episode.

Absolute freak out. This is Siobhan. Wildly capable of mad stuff. Homeless vaccine queues, trying to fly with Covid and everything else.

When someone tells you who they are over and over believe them.
Absolutely agree with you and had also considered this BUT would the hospital really keep corvette in for 2 nights just cause her mam is a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My eldest never got it but my second used to get croup.
I'll never forget the first time, it's such a frightening experience, it came from no where and he turned blue. We called an ambulance.
I'm sure it was a frightening experience for her.
But it didn't take her long to turn it into a sympathy/dig
Ya but again she wuda had some symptoms upto that point of choking, I actually remember having Croup ya it choked U. But even a regular chest infection for a baby , she wud have bn able to hear her chest like? FFS my Cat had a sniffle last week and if it turned chesty I'd be off to the Vet! I dunno, I question her ability really to care for another living thing in general when she's so sterile when it comes to relationships. Not a clue!

Reactions: 7
Can't say I've ever felt compelled to share on SOCIAL MEDIA that 'friends' have said "if you're needing anything", they'd be there, and it wouldn't be something to announce to followers. She really is alone, with no one. Slobbers, that's lip service. No one intends to visit you for anything. You're a dose. Good for the baby on the move...ffs, making it about her again, the child was just unwell, and now it's about to get more difficult for her to do her rhino in a tutu yoga? She's so vacuous and self centred. Just eww. Where is Ned?!

Reactions: 15
I'd say there's stuff going on behind the scenes re- Ned, maybe legal, maybe Shiv being challenged somewhat over parenting arrangements and not playing ball. Her whole narrative has changed over the last 2-3wks and he's never mentioned now- she's now embraced the warrior single Mam persona.

Reactions: 19
I believe there's a risk here if Ned doesn't share his side of the story she will go ahead and continue to post small inaccuracies that make him look like a bad father.

This is classic Shiv. Manipulation of the narrative to suit her agenda.

Who knows he might not even have known about the hospital until she posted. But it still makes him look absent.

Reactions: 18
I believe there's a risk here if Ned doesn't share his side of the story she will go ahead and continue to post small inaccuracies that make him look like a bad father.

This is classic Shiv. Manipulation of the narrative to suit her agenda.

Who knows he might not even have known about the hospital until she posted. But it still makes him look absent.
It absolutely makes it look like he wasn't there to help, whether intentionally or as he was away etc.
She chose what to share to her public account. There is no denying she painted a picture that she was on her own the entire time the baby was in hospital & after coming home from hospital
Something definitely going on with Ned.

She's made the rod for her own back.

Reactions: 12
But steps don’t matter Shiv?????
Walking around a kitchen that has the dishwasher door open, she is so lazy, the room with the yoga is a mess, stuff on every surface. Wants her house and car cleaned again?
What the absolute duck?
She is a pig and that’s an insult to pigs
You would imagine after having your sick child in hospital, you would prioritise cleaning and not have a baby crawling on a floor where they can pick up germs.

Reactions: 16
Who would've thought that a one night stand with a stranger that resulted in a pregnancy would be so complicated further down the road 🤷🏻‍♀️😮 I am shocked that it's not all working out! Shocked I tell you!

Also if Siobhan is so quick to diss Ned online then what is she saying to baby CoCo and that is only going to get worse as the baby grows and is able to understand what's going on. I grew up being stuck in the middle with both parents bitching about each other to me and my siblings. It wasn't nice

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who would've thought that a one night stand with a stranger that resulted in a pregnancy would be so complicated further down the road 🤷🏻‍♀️😮 I am shocked that it's not all working out! Shocked I tell you!

Also if Siobhan is so quick to diss Ned online then what is she saying to baby CoCo and that is only going to get worse as the baby grows and is able to understand what's going on. I grew up being stuck in the middle with both parents bitching about each other to me and my siblings. It wasn't nice
Yep this was all stuff we called out here when she was pregnant.

Shiv was never going to change her ways.

Reactions: 12
So asking for the house to be cleaned worked for her. Laura get out and clean the car too. She really is a lazy lump. Ned and family should have the baby.

Reactions: 14
Does this genius not understand that walking around cleaning your tip of a gaff makes more sense than walking around aimlessly? Or say cleaning your own manky car might burn some calories and save you a few quid. I mean I'm no athlete but I am blessed with the brain God gave me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Laura Bennet went and cleaned her house.

Jesus Swept, Shivs isnt sick or dying, no broken bones. Laziness is not an illness. Laura is an enabler. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my friend had to come and clean my house, more so as it is only her and a 6 month old and they weren't there all weekend if they were in hospital.

The bleeping cheek of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She is REVELLING in the aftermath of her child being hospitalised.

Laura needs to cop herself on. Shiv only got that house cleaned last week aswell. It's hardly gone that bad in a week.

Reactions: 26
SHE DOES HAVE FRIENDS LAURA CAME OVER AND CLEANED

Stop reading here and you'd have plenty of time to clean your own house Shiv.
She is glued here, I said last week that yoga will be harder as her baby starts walking/moving and lo and behold there it is today 😂 she had previously said the baby could join in cos she hasn't a clue about how babies work

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.