Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be bad when she tagged Sinéad on that throwback saying she could do with her now.
She is in a bad way. Things bad with Ned behind the scenes, being destroyed by physios last week on her post, financial advisor probably told some home truths recently, plus reality of (single?) parenthood sinking in. She is lucky that her parents do seem supportive and Laura is too good for her. Girl is spiraling, oh the good old days when I could train twice a day.... Insinuating life was better then, before she had her little baby 😭 poor Cadhla. And shitting on laura etc by saying I wish sinead was here 😡

Reactions: 28
You know things aren’t good when she posts loads of Bally throwbacks giving it “🥹🥹” about her old life but things must be dire if she’s pining after frenemy Heg. She’s too busy spouting shite and scamming people to join her cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do feel sorry for him, can’t be easy dealing with her
No doubt the texts and calls he received from shiv were absolutely off the walls that or he didn't know till she posted it on social media.

Reactions: 21
I do feel sorry for him, can’t be easy dealing with her
That absolute fuc*ing weapon, she would've known full well that people would be wondering why he wasn't there, jumped to the wrong conclusions etc - and she said Nothing!!

Shiv from 2 months ago would've clarified that "Casey's dad was abroad and didn't get in until blah blah blah". But she said nothing, hoping people would think he was a dead beat dad?!

Jesus she's some mess of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So the baby is with her Dad for the usual Wednesday setup.. and she still let her friend clean her house knowing she would be child free later...!! I have no words!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Ah feck off now..so she is gone off yo jijitsu, yet her pal cleaned her house..She'd no time?

The absolute cynic in me thinks ( & I know this is a cunty thing to say) that it's odd that Ned was abroad ( possibly first time since baby born) & baby ends up in hospital...no fear timing was v convenient for her to get a dig at him, especially if he was away with a new partner
She absolutely was having a dig.
Can she explain that her baby is gone to her dad while she fucks off to bjj or whatever the duck it's called.

She's a prixk. And my god that Laura one must feel like a right mug now.

She can't have been that ill ( thank god) if she is going over to her dad, surely they'd rejig the days etc

Honestly all attention to paper over all the negative feedback she got last week re running.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
That absolute fuc*ing weapon, she would've known full well that people would be wondering why he wasn't there, jumped to the wrong conclusions etc - and she said Nothing!!

Shiv from 2 months ago would've clarified that "Casey's dad was abroad and didn't get in until blah blah blah". But she said nothing, hoping people would think he was a dead beat dad?!

Jesus she's some mess of a person.
And optically that's how he appears now and to most people who don't know Shivs real personality.

She is a huge manipulator. Thankfully the group here sees her for what she is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.