Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wired so differently. Having to rush a young baby to the hospital is horrible for anyone mum, and I really felt for her. However, She felt it was ok to use a picture of her child in a vulnerable state for content but fails to come on and discuss what was act wrong. Not that she's obliged too but If the baby got sick that quick other parents may benefit to know symptoms etc, however her lack of info around what happened versus her gushing about the poor you msgs etc speaks volumes that siobhan still hasn't learned what's really important. Glad to see the little one is better tho.

Reactions: 19
I'd say there's stuff going on behind the scenes re- Ned, maybe legal, maybe Shiv being challenged somewhat over parenting arrangements and not playing ball. Her whole narrative has changed over the last 2-3wks and he's never mentioned now- she's now embraced the warrior single Mam persona.
Warrior Single Mam, is that a yoga pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't with this one. Walking around your kitchen to get steps while on the phone? Is that normal behaviour?? Why not go out with the buggy for a walk or (god forbid) forget about the steps for 1 day. She did her yoga, wasnt that enough "training" for today considering she is likely tired and atill reeling from having to take baby to hospital (genuinely feel for her over that-v scary). And someone cleaned the house. . WHAT??? The onky time I think thats ever justifiable is when you first have your baby (great help for a few days or weeks if you are lucky enough to have fam who can help) or if someone died! Siobhan is unravelling very fast. I can see her stepping away from insta now and gettting a 9 to 5, be best for her and Cadhla.

Reactions: 11
She's wired so differently. Having to rush a young baby to the hospital is horrible for anyone mum, and I really felt for her. However, She felt it was ok to use a picture of her child in a vulnerable state for content but fails to come on and discuss what was act wrong. Not that she's obliged too but If the baby got sick that quick other parents may benefit to know symptoms etc, however her lack of info around what happened versus her gushing about the poor you msgs etc speaks volumes that siobhan still hasn't learned what's really important. Glad to see the little one is better tho.
lets give her the 1st two months as free pass. From March 2024 it will be the making of her, she's now learnt what is important.

and Go ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly. All that walking around prioritising her steps, she could have prioritised her cleaning. Considering she has a sick child, a clean house should be a priority. I actually shiver with embarrassment

Reactions: 20
I can't with this one. Walking around your kitchen to get steps while on the phone? Is that normal behaviour?? Why not go out with the buggy for a walk or (god forbid) forget about the steps for 1 day. She did her yoga, wasnt that enough "training" for today considering she is likely tired and atill reeling from having to take baby to hospital (genuinely feel for her over that-v scary). And someone cleaned the house. . WHAT??? The onky time I think thats ever justifiable is when you first have your baby (great help for a few days or weeks if you are lucky enough to have fam who can help) or if someone died! Siobhan is unravelling very fast. I can see her stepping away from insta now and gettting a 9 to 5, be best for her and Cadhla.
While I agree she is unravelling fast and should step away, I don't think she'll ever step away from insta. She needs validation from online strangers as she has no one in her real life circles who offers or gives her that. She'd do well to step away and seek some help, but sadly I don't see it happening.

Reactions: 19
Does this genius not understand that walking around cleaning your tip of a gaff makes more sense than walking around aimlessly? Or say cleaning your own manky car might burn some calories and save you a few quid. I mean I'm no athlete but I am blessed with the brain God gave me.
Exactly, I have way higher steps at the weekend cause guess what shiv... I am cleaning the house, the car, the garden whatever. Grocery shopping etc. Huge steps without having to walk around the kitchen aimlessly 🙄
---
While I agree she is unravelling fast and should step away, I don't think she'll ever step away from insta. She needs validation from online strangers as she has no one in her real life circles who offers or gives her that. She'd do well to step away and seek some help, but sadly I don't see it happening.
You are right, she won't. Unless Ned gets some kind of injunction to stop her using baby for content (can you even do that?) or maybe her fam step in. But unlikely.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, I have way higher steps at the weekend cause guess what shiv... I am cleaning the house, the car, the garden whatever. Grocery shopping etc. Huge steps without having to walk around the kitchen aimlessly 🙄
---

You are right, she won't. Unless Ned gets some kind of injunction to stop her using baby for content (can you even do that?) or maybe her fam step in. But unlikely.
Seems eeefffaaa devlins ex did it! But she says nobody made her do it 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is that line thing across the screen, coming from the cooker? I cant figure it out
Screenshot_2024-02-28-12-20-14-42_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How dirty can a house be with one baby and one adult???
The cleaner was in what, like week ??
So it's untidy. Because she can't pick up after herself.
I would be absolutely mortified if my friend came over and had to pick up after me.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Ah, She missed a trick here. She could have finally gotten that perineal message she was previously gagging for during her pregnancy. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
why are they all so incapable of normal life? none of the instahoes seem to be able to cope with day to day stuff.
i’ve worked out, picked up a prescription, popped to tesco, walked my dog, have some housework done and got 2 kids off to school. which going by any other mum friends is pretty standard. yet she has no real job, one baby and can’t seem to get anything done

• Heart
Ah, She missed a trick here. She could have finally gotten that perineal message she was previously gagging for during her pregnancy. 🤣🤣🤣
Forgot about that comment right at the height of the "we phase" ☠

God I am re-mortified for Ned.
---
why are they all so incapable of normal life? none of the instahoes seem to be able to cope with day to day stuff.
i’ve worked out, picked up a prescription, popped to tesco, walked my dog, have some housework done and got 2 kids off to school. which going by any other mum friends is pretty standard. yet she has no real job, one baby and can’t seem to get anything done
Addiction, validation and insecurity.

I was talking to a bar owner at the weekend and he has said in his view behaviour has worsened amongst the younger crowd in bars and people in general.

Everyone is trying to capture social media moments and become the next viral thing. Other trends on tik tok are leading people to think they can behave as they want. He said one group smashed peanuts and put them on someone's face who is allergic to peanuts and recorded it thinking it was funny.

Another group ran from their bill with one of them recording thinking it was funny.

We are entering dangerous times. There is a whole group of people that have grown up not knowing life without social media and the validation and acceptance it brings.

These huns are the start of that. Addicted, looking for validation and unable to act as normal rational human beings.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You’d think all those books about self growth and stoicism would have helped in this situation 😂😂.

Just goes to show she loves a highlight and defo took none of the teachings in 😂
Same with the habit stacking. She's such a bullshitter. She can't even handle the curious little baby at the top corner of the mat. My pets love sitting in the centre when I do downward dog :LOL:
---
Laura Bennet went and cleaned her house.

Jesus Swept, Shivs isnt sick or dying, no broken bones. Laziness is not an illness. Laura is an enabler. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my friend had to come and clean my house, more so as it is only her and a 6 month old and they weren't there all weekend if they were in hospital.

The bleeping cheek of it.
The fact that she shared this as well is....creepy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.