Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the scariest part of all this. She will Defo get a High from the messages, and what does an addict do when the high wears off? Chase another.

It will turn into some Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (Think Gypsy rose).
Think Sarah burke

Reactions: 6
I think the cleaner did a legger after 2 shifts. Probably min wage and the place is bogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s furiously wanking herself off on the floor beside the floors 😂. Getting some high from all the attention

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There was absolutely no need for her to share the child was in hospital apart from looking for sympathy

Reactions: 18
There was absolutely no need for her to share the child was in hospital apart from looking for sympathy
Mentioning it is one thing. Milking it for sympathy and using it as an excuse to get a dig at Ned is very different.

Reactions: 23
So what she didn't notice her baby was sick upto this point? Like she wuda had a snotty nose, been coughing, surely it crossed her mind to go to a Doctor?

Reactions: 13
At least if she shared why Cadhla was sick or what the symptoms were it might help another mam....all she did look for sympathy and throw digs at Ned. Hope Cadhla is on the mend though.

Reactions: 14
So what she didn't notice her baby was sick upto this point? Like she wuda had a snotty nose, been coughing, surely it crossed her mind to go to a Doctor?
My eldest never got it but my second used to get croup.
I'll never forget the first time, it's such a frightening experience, it came from no where and he turned blue. We called an ambulance.
I'm sure it was a frightening experience for her.
But it didn't take her long to turn it into a sympathy/dig

Reactions: 14
Most of us who are parents have been there with a sick smallie, unless you’re sending a photo to their other parent (newsflash Shiv: even those of us in relationships can’t always have both parents in the hospital) or maybe to a relative as an update - you’re NOT taking their photo! And you’re definitely not taking their photo to plaster on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna be a bollix and say I don't believe it was half as bad as she said.

She got absolutely slated for the stupid post last week, Neds away with his new gf, Sinead is basking in her new product launch loving life. It all became a bit much and Shiv had a few drinks Sunday evening and needed to get the attention back on herself and maybe exaggerated the dept of the child's illness in some kind of manic episode.

Absolute freak out. This is Siobhan. Wildly capable of mad stuff. Homeless vaccine queues, trying to fly with Covid and everything else.

When someone tells you who they are over and over believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone notice the maths scribbles on the side of her page? Something like x €71.40 p/w. Must be calculating the price she needs to charge for this new venture to make ends meet
Nothing is accidental with this prick! She purposely put that in shot to show how busy this “single” mam is with “work”. She was probably working out how much she spends on Dominoes p/w

Also, she had to show So Sues flowers…. How else would other people know to send her stuff??? The beg never stops for this one

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I will respect Darragh more if he posts NOTHING about whole incident. Siobhan should not be using her child for content, and he hopefully will be the responsible parent.

Reactions: 30
I'm gonna be a bollix and say I don't believe it was half as bad as she said.

She got absolutely slated for the stupid post last week, Neds away with his new gf, Sinead is basking in her new product launch loving life. It all became a bit much and Shiv had a few drinks Sunday evening and needed to get the attention back on herself and maybe exaggerated the dept of the child's illness in some kind of manic episode.

Absolute freak out. This is Siobhan. Wildly capable of mad stuff. Homeless vaccine queues, trying to fly with Covid and everything else.

When someone tells you who they are over and over believe them.
Yes 1000 % this! She can’t bear not being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 9
I will respect Darragh more if he posts NOTHING about whole incident. Siobhan should not be using her child for content, and he hopefully will be the responsible parent.
He posts very little of her infairness the odd story here and there so looks like she has some privacy on that front

Reactions: 6
Someone on here must know what’s going on with Ned…..please please spill the beans😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.