Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone wana do a re-cap on what happened with Ned? And how it all went so downhill - I am a bit out of the loop! I dip in & out of Slobbers... far from the "we" she was preaching not all that long ago......

Reactions: 1
Does anyone wana do a re-cap on what happened with Ned? And how it all went so downhill - I am a bit out of the loop! I dip in & out of Slobbers... far from the "we" she was preaching not all that long ago......
Check the wiki. It’s a class read anyway

Reactions: 1
Honestly just picture what a crazy fan does with a celebrity that they think they’re dating and have a life together…

Siobhan = Crazy Fan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too busy with a sick child that her friend had to come over and clean this morning yet she can post 9 throwback videos...

Laura swept!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
First time poster, catching up on the threads (the wiki was wild!) but I have a pressing question after coming across Shiv on TikTok - has she always been dead behind the eyes? With a completely vacuous presence?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Things must be bad when she tagged Sinéad on that throwback saying she could do with her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just reread it too. It’s amazing.

Laura still a feature too. Albeit her cleaner now.
Needs an update or should I say "Neds" an update.

I need to demote him. A major fall from grace. He's down with Sinead Heg, the taxi drivers and ourselves.

Welcome Neduardo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster, catching up on the threads (the wiki was wild!) but I have a pressing question after coming across Shiv on TikTok - has she always been dead behind the eyes? With a completely vacuous presence?
Honestly - she was talented at a point in time and relatable but somewhere along the way she changed. I think it was Bally and also pandering to James Smiths crew for attention made her look like an idiot.

Being ditched by Sonny probably the start of some kind of spiral.

I think if things worked out with Ned she might have changed back to her old self but she's going to now be far worse than ever.

He'll hath no fury like a woman scorned...... twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.