Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't get over how much screen time that little one gets 🙈 watches more TV than I do!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Laura was probably asked over for coffee and couldn’t stomach it so had to tidy up and wash the dishes before she could eat or drink anything from that kitchen 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#whereiskatemiddlteon is trending on Twitter atm. I think there needs to be a #whereisned.
The man’s gone ghost 😂 if I was him I’d definitely have posted a story, ‘can’t wait to get home and see this little face’ something like that even?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if I was him I’d definitely have posted a story, ‘can’t wait to get home and see this little face’ something like that even?!
He shouldn't have to be dictated by what she puts on her social media though. She's clearly changed the narrative but unless he's forever chained to her delusions, he's probably better off not even looking at her content. If he's stepping up as a Dad behind the scenes that's all he needs to be concerned about imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't fathom her doing laps of her kitchen, rubbish on the floor and dishwasher wide open...yet her friend comes around to clean?! This girl is astonishingly backwards in her priorities 🙈🥴 It's car crash stuff and I really don't want to watch her anymore but it's fascinating 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 33
How dirty can a house be with one baby and one adult???
The cleaner was in what, like week ??
So it's untidy. Because she can't pick up after herself.
I would be absolutely mortified if my friend came over and had to pick up after me.
Why did her friend clean if she has a cleaner

Reactions: 1
What adult doesn't know how to clean?? Her parents raised a spoilt, entitled brat.
You don't have to enjoy cleaning, you just get it done.
I bet she was never told or shown how to make her bed as a child.
Using a sick child for content, in order to distract from the stupidity that was her running video, only to go right back to showing us exactly the type of person she is, is pure shiv. No wonder darragh rejected you in wexford and everytime since.

Reactions: 23
I actually can't get over how much screen time that little one gets 🙈 watches more TV than I do!
I know! It’s always on. I am on mat leave as well and it’s tempting to turn it on but that much screen time isn’t good for babies.

Reactions: 7
I am glad that Ned is staying quiet about all of this. His last post about the baby was a photo of him holding her in front of the Christmas tree saying it was special this year. (He had that stupid heart over her face). He is very quiet on social media these days.

As much as I would love to know all the background info I respect him for not getting into it publically.

Someone said earlier that she has taken well to motherhood and I agree with that. It is mainly because she has a lot of support from her parents, Ned taking the baby two nights a week, and the fact that little Cadhla does genuinely seem to be a good baby and most importantly a good sleeper.

It has very little to do with Siobhan herself.
---
Warrior Single Mam, is that a yoga pose?
Yes, it's lying on the couch scrolling on your phone while your baby watches tv. It's more restorative yoga than Ashtanga yoga to be fair.

Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if Shiv is being more honest with Laura about her MH and that’s why she offered.
I’m probably given Shiv too much credit.

Reactions: 11
No, I think Laura was just being nice cos the baby was in hospital. Laura always seems nice I do wonder why she is friends with Siobh..

Also the people saying Siobh is spiralling... I just feel like she has been for about 5 years now.... nothing is different!

Reactions: 16
How did she meet Laura? Does anyone know? They seem like an odd mix.

Reactions: 1
No, I think Laura was just being nice cos the baby was in hospital. Laura always seems nice I do wonder why she is friends with Siobh..

Also the people saying Siobh is spiralling... I just feel like she has been for about 5 years now.... nothing is different!
Twist Laura is about to move into the spare room 😂
---
I’m wondering if Shiv is being more honest with Laura about her MH and that’s why she offered.
I’m probably given Shiv too much credit.
Siobhan be seen as vulnerable… to another woman? You smoking crack 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.