Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narrative changed pretty rapidly from Co-parent to single mam. Trouble in paradise? 🥺🥰🙄

Reactions: 38
A whole day in the life filmed and not one sign of the new Oakley's. Disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A whole day in the life filmed and not one sign of the new Oakley's. Disappointed
Ah stop, what about the part where she pretends to be having a laugh with friends over zoom? That's a thousand times worse than a thousand Oakley's on a thousand gold chains 😂

Also she did not show herself interacting with a single human "in real life". Not even at the event.

You'd almost feel sorry for her.

Almost. Then you remember she's a bleep who shat all over people with mundane suburban lives and now she lives one herself, but worse because she has zero real human connections bar pretending she's laughing with mates on a zoom call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's just so obviously socially awkward? She never looks comfortable in a group setting- she's always on high alert.

Reactions: 22
Has Ned finally got a GF (its coming) and she's absolutely terrified at the thought of her kid being ferried around and bonding with someone else on her weekends with Ned?

That would really eat at Shiv.

Reactions: 17
I dunno if she's doing it on badness but the eyerolls everytime the baby needs changed really pisses me off. You've spent time setting up the tripod to film yourself carrying the baby to the changing mat so at least pretend to put a smile on your face. This is all part of the "challenge" Shiv. It will be like this for a while yet you may get over yourself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jesus duck what is wrong with companies giving her free tit?. Now a baby carry that she has been on the beg for, for months. Her Insta isn't a baby/new Mom page. Its not anything really, but it isn't like people are going to her for baby inspo/advice.

I just cannot get over how unashamedly revolting she is. She is a gross human

Reactions: 18
There may not be a “we” any more but she has replied to one of the comments saying that Kyla is lucky to have a great dad, Shiv gets to reset twice a week and she’s going to make another day in the life reel showing one of those days.
Regardless, there is absolutely no way this is the life she was envisioning when she saw that positive pregnancy test.

Reactions: 20
How about a day in the life of all the freebies I get!!

So that baby carrier thing she said she wanted for ages....go buy it so! Clearly held out for the freebie.

Actually single mothers would have to save for it!

Plus surely Ned would take the baby for an extra day or half day? Surely they could come to some arrangement? Anyone looking on new to her page would think she has no support. Again all smoke & mirrors

And there has been a huge decline in reference to drink ( not necessarily that she isn't drinking)

Reactions: 16
How about a day in the life of all the freebies I get!!

So that baby carrier thing she said she wanted for ages....go buy it so! Clearly held out for the freebie.

Actually single mothers would have to save for it!

Plus surely Ned would take the baby for an extra day or half day? Surely they could come to some arrangement? Anyone looking on new to her page would think she has no support. Again all smoke & mirrors

And there has been a huge decline in reference to drink ( not necessarily that she isn't drinking)
No she's absolutely hiding it since she was called out. I don't think the girl she doxxed was the only one to mention the drink. She's just not advertising it the way she did.
She'll have read on here that it's ammunition for Ned's family as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she has it easier than a lot of 2 parent house holds. Nedders twice a week so she gets a decent sleep and Clemence gets a bath and hair wash. Mam there often so she can go carpet roll and "work"

Some single mom replies saying she is a single mom, working 2 jobs and doing a degree. head replies wow you are doing amazing. Shiv doesnt even have one job she has to get up and dressed for. She says she will show a reset vlog one day when Cauli is at Papa Neds.

I am failing to see why all the comments think she is amazing and doing an amazing job, she got up, weighed herself, changed her kid, placed a bottle in a machine, made a coffee, Alexa baby sat, she did some yoga and highlighting and then went out pushing the child in a free pram.

how the duck is that amazing or inspiring? Some people should just show themselves out.

Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.