Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother of a velcro baby I can’t believe how lucky she, Cadhla is a very content child

Reactions: 7
I can't deal with the comments under that reel, amazing you're doing this all alone while working. If I was Ned I would be livid with her, one person actually says you are doing this all alone..she is not doing it alone. She is able to flit about doing training and eating out and going out and off to Portugal. She does not work a full time job, she's emailing for freebies. That's not work. Anyone who also believes she cooks 3 meals a day would wanna cop themselves on. Then she calls is a lifestyle reel...give me strength.
Every bit of this is spot on!! She isn’t a single mam at all! Her daughter’s dad is part of her life, she has 2 days and nights a week baby free and she doesn’t actually have a job!! I dunno how Ned isn’t pulling her up on this single mam shite,! Its extremely disrespectful to him and manipulating the narrative to up her engagement! Making out that she has it as hard as an actual single mam - who has zero support from their child’s father- is a serious geebag move. Shes a lazy self entitled wagon

Reactions: 28
Mam and Dad come over for pancakes and she fucks off to the gym.

tell us again how much you are nailing single motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why can't see do the home workouts provided by the Furnace? Especially when the little one is in bed.

Reactions: 25
Just seen Karen's diner opened in Dublin. I actually think that job is a perfect job for Shiv. She has the right level of passive aggression. A natural fit.

She can tell everyone how awful their lives are, how she knows better than them and how her child is far superior.
---
Why can't see do the home workouts provided by the Furnace? Especially when the little one is in bed.
So true. Some vote of confidence in her own product. Another absolute missed opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My partner leaves the house at 6am and gets home at 6pm. I feed, wash and look after 2 babies all day/night feeds. Does this make me a single mam?😠 also wish I had a mam and dad that could easily pop over so I can even have a wee in peace never mind go to the gym multiple times a week and have 48hrs a week off🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen Karen's diner opened in Dublin. I actually think that job is a perfect job for Shiv. She has the right level of passive aggression. A natural fit.

She can tell everyone how awful their lives are, how she knows better than them and how her child is far superior.
---

So true. Some vote of confidence in her own product. Another absolute missed opportunity.
She'd be manager in a week and CEO in a year! Bitter witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re only good enough for the silly women who are terrified of protein powder and don’t eat eggs with their toast during perimenopause. Not a professional athlete and women’s health expert like Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How entitled is this one - “. thought I’d get the more sturdy one”. How did you think you’d get the new one if it was #gifted? Did you play Jedi mind tricks on the company so they would know this random influencer had decided she “thought she get the more sturdy one”? Essentially, what she’s saying is she borrowed the original and kept tagging the company until they offered her a free one, and then said “thanks but I’d prefer this model instead”. She is absolutely shameless. What a way to be getting through life in your mid-thirties. Buy one like the rest of us and stop being a beggar.

IMG_8480.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Posting a reel of a day in the life of a ‘single mam’ the day before you hand your baby over to the father is… er, bold.
If I were Ned, I’d be less than impressed and words would be exchanged at pick up.
But additionally, is this her trying to pivot to general influencing? She might not share the baby’s face but how she thinks it’s appropriate to financially benefit from Chloroform is appalling.
Alas, motherhood is still the making of our Shiv!

Reactions: 29
Because they are shite and she knows it. Only good for those who want to waste 99 paper ones a month.

Reactions: 4
Jesus duck what is wrong with companies giving her free tit?. Now a baby carry that she has been on the beg for, for months. Her Insta isn't a baby/new Mom page. Its not anything really, but it isn't like people are going to her for baby inspo/advice.

I just cannot get over how unashamedly revolting she is. She is a gross human
I thought this too, then I realised that she says its "gifted" but not by who,so now i think she got it from raisin or peanut or someone as a "gift" or as normal folk say, a present. This makes it look like a company gave it to her, but isnt technically a lie
---
My partner leaves the house at 6am and gets home at 6pm. I feed, wash and look after 2 babies all day/night feeds. Does this make me a single mam?😠 also wish I had a mam and dad that could easily pop over so I can even have a wee in peace never mind go to the gym multiple times a week and have 48hrs a week off🤣🤣
Hi I'm also a single mam, partner works opposite days to me so like you I'm a single mam, and exactly like slobbers we are not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.