Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a look at her wiki last night and came across the clip of her with the most cringe worthy dance I’ve ever witnessed the neeeeeeeeck one! (Conor Mc Gregor’s sister) She’s a walking cringe who thinks she’s hot stuff.
She is literally a female version of Alan Partridge.

She is not a serious person.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know which is worse - her taking the photos herself or making her occasional friends take them while she poses. Either way so cringe and unnecessary 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, it's Monday...I had 3 cocktails on Saturday and still have a head like a cabbage...but can someone enlighten me on these pictures . She has something in her hand. I think it's for her camera, but she's pretending someone's taking them.
I cant throw stones today as I'm a pathetic, light weight looser, but that's too pathetic for words..even if I had the ability to form them.
Three cocktails? Sure that’s Slobbers morning. Wouldn’t even phase her, another 10-15 later on I’m sure. if you bumped into her with your hangover, she’d find a way to flex about it and basically tell you you’re tit compared to her :LOL: feel better soon! The sugar in cocktails, that’s how they getcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Three cocktails? Sure that’s Slobbers morning. Wouldn’t even phase her, another 10-15 later on I’m sure. if you bumped into her with your hangover, she’d find a way to flex about it and basically tell you you’re tit compared to her :LOL: feel better soon! The sugar in cocktails, that’s how they getcha.
i love you...it's the sugar! I'm going with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like shes been crying this morning, i honestly thought she was gunna say something awful in that video and then she mentioned the point area in town and i thought feck is she gunna say she was mugged or something. She sounds very depressed? Says she’s exhausted and needs to do some ‘work’ well dancing fruits is on and makes a pissed off what i can only describe as an angry chin movement.
passive aggressive rage ????

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Maybe she is starting to finally show the " real" side of motherhood. I look like that 24/7!!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have great news...

she's doing a day in the life vlog! Thank fxxk. I was so stressed
Feel better ! 😂😂
I hardly ever drink. The waitress/dealer reeled me in with fruity cocktails.I honestly think I should file an assault complaint with the guards.
---
Maybe she is starting to finally show the " real" side of motherhood. I look like that 24/7!!!🙈
The real side of motherhood is bleeding like you've been stabbed in the vagina,
Spurting breast milk over your husbands face first thing in the morning, pissing yourself on trampolines and holding your first postnatal poop for days because your afraid if you tit you're insides will fall out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She looks like shes been crying this morning, i honestly thought she was gunna say something awful in that video and then she mentioned the point area in town and i thought feck is she gunna say she was mugged or something. She sounds very depressed? Says she’s exhausted and needs to do some ‘work’ well dancing fruits is on and makes a pissed off what i can only describe as an angry chin movement.
passive aggressive rage ????
Thought the same her eyes are red and looks like she’s been crying

Reactions: 6
I have great news...

she's doing a day in the life vlog! Thank fxxk. I was so stressed

I hardly ever drink. The waitress/dealer reeled me in with fruity cocktails.I honestly think I should file an assault complaint with the guards.
---

The real side of motherhood is bleeding like you've been stabbed in the vagina,
Spurting breast milk over your husbands face first thing in the morning, pissing yourself on trampolines and holding your first postnatal poop for days because your afraid if you tit you're insides will fall out!
I shouldn't laugh...but what a description! 🤣🤣

She has definitely been crying this morning. You see if she wasn't such a bleep and came on her stories and told the truth about what's actually going on in her life and said "I've been crying" for whatever reason people might actually relate to her. She's completely isolated with the exception of her parents and Neds twice weekly pick up/drop off. And more than likely money is in short supply. But oh no not her she'll pretend everything is rosy in the garden.

Reactions: 20
Sure sign of what a desperado she is that she’ll put on full face of make up on pick up/drop off days where’ll she’ll see Ned for 2.4seconds but isn’t bothered to put any on to meet with her agency 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another boring day un the life rambling about the Internet reading her mind.

I think her worst fashion moment was the get up she had on at that festival when she did the stomp and twirl. Like she was wearing Xmas decorations from a ceiling in 1979.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Can’t believe someone would buy that kind of car”

said the woman who spent a fortune on a gold bmw convertible…. To use in Ireland… 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“Can’t believe someone would buy that kind of car”

said the woman who spent a fortune on a gold bmw convertible…. To use in Ireland… 😂 😂
Pot, kettle...black! It should be the name of the book she's never going to write
---
Pot, kettle...black! It should be the name of the book she's never going to write
Jesus not only did the sugar do me in ...the lemon made me bitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has definitely been crying this morning. You see if she wasn't such a bleep and came on her stories and told the truth about what's actually going on in her life and said "I've been crying" for whatever reason people might actually relate to her. She's completely isolated with the exception of her parents and Neds twice weekly pick up/drop off. And more than likely money is in short supply. But oh no not her she'll pretend everything is rosy in the garden.
💯. Crying and calling it exhausted. Sure

Knob.

She looks just awful today. And off rambling. Don't think she's coping as well as she let's on.

Reactions: 10
I think her worst fashion moment was the get up she had on at that festival when she did the stomp and twirl. Like she was wearing Xmas decorations from a ceiling in 1979.
Was that the outfit with the bandana 🤣 and she thought she was the hottest thing going, anyone have the clip or even a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.