Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But additionally, is this her trying to pivot to general influencing?
it's definitely this. She said the other day how she'd keep posting fitness stuff but that would be more on the furnace page. The whatever number followers that it's stuck at with bots, blocked and whatever it else, followed her for fitness... not nonsense.

Reactions: 8
Ah stop, what about the part where she pretends to be having a laugh with friends over zoom? That's a thousand times worse than a thousand Oakley's on a thousand gold chains 😂

Also she did not show herself interacting with a single human "in real life". Not even at the event.

You'd almost feel sorry for her.

Almost. Then you remember she's a bleep who shat all over people with mundane suburban lives and now she lives one herself, but worse because she has zero real human connections bar pretending she's laughing with mates on a zoom call.
I just looked on her grid for some photos of the festival. All that polyester. I'm surprised she didn't go up in flames.
what is with the salut pose lol

The amount of views already on that video compared to her other ones!
People anticipated her doing something interesting. Weighing, making a coffee and talking at Cupboard, I mean press, hardly riveting. People probably watched it again, doubling the views, thinking they had missed the good part.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Phil Graham the online inspiration for mostly fitness industry posted the other day suggesting that content needed to show people how you were living to connect with your followers etc

Reactions: 2
My protein try on is a mockumentary. Cannot take that seriously at all, she thinks she’s natural and hilarious but its actually painful and cringe

Reactions: 22
She’s really selling the MP tat. Zero support, over sized, nerdy range, might wear it To yoga as no support, or maybe if she was leaner or tanned. Probably won’t wear the running range running as they are loose.

How is that ok? Great for once that she is honest but does she realise this is a brand associated post and not something she paid for? Well of course she does because she wouldn’t pay for anything.

Living on the beg and all that.

Reactions: 20
I think there may be a slow fade into a ditsy, funny, oh motherhood is tough but sure its great fake vulnerability.

the my protein try on were she was all oh baby music on all sheepish and now baby has been sick over her.

Reactions: 11
I think we need a new space on the Wiki for “things that never happened”

- men wanking in their cars
- baby puking in mouth with candid clean up accidentally caught on camera
- Kilkenny man

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised she's not gone full galentines mode , tagging all her imaginary friends in some post about female friendship...oh i forgot she can't, she hates women and has no real friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shiv probably thought she would be with Ned today and probably thought she was with him by default this day last year.

Valentines is a nonsense hallmark day but it's something Shiv will place huge value in with all the fake influencer loved up videos.

Reactions: 15
Wasn't she full on pretending she was in a relationship and that everything was rosey....idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.