Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day in the life of, wtf is that all about ? I dont get it? I just don’t understand the point of it?

Reactions: 13
Starts the day weighing herself 🤔
But Shiv says she never weighs herself and the weight column on her spreadsheet sheet was always conveniently completely blank.
another prime example of what she says and does being totally opposite.

i still dont get why she drinks out of take away/ resuable cups and not normal mugs. We have seen her bump mugs so we know she has at least one.

Is she going for a job interview in that black dress? Looks like a TA

Reactions: 13
Thanks for showing us that you 100% now live the sort of life you spent years telling everyone you were too good for and putting down everyone else who lived this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Worlds worst reel, what did it show.. nothing!!! Took more time to set up the camera than film anything. The echo chamber of validation seeking from the comments section!!! All mums single or not do the same stuff everyday..!!!

Reactions: 17
Did she not film the part where she washed and brushed her teeth, or did I miss it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she minded her baby and cooked some meals? What like everyone else with a baby?

They only "work" think was an event that she could bring the baby too.

Those should effects were so annoying.

Anyway look it's Shiv - she never sticks to anything. We might see one more then she'll be back to doing nothing.

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep pushing this narrative that her and her niece are so close ??
She's seen the kid a handful of times. She's what 5 months old ???
It's weird, especially when she has her own daughter the same age.

It's definitely some sort of forced affection or attention.

Reactions: 28
Why does she keep pushing this narrative that her and her niece are so close ??
She's seen the kid a handful of times. She's what 5 months old ???
It's weird, especially when she has her own daughter the same age.

It's definitely some sort of forced affection or attention.

It's so odd, isn't it? I think she is regretting not just being a "cool aunt". If she didn't have Cadhla she'd be free to go over and back as she pleases. All the fun of a baby with none of the responsibilities.

Reactions: 21
I can't deal with the comments under that reel, amazing you're doing this all alone while working. If I was Ned I would be livid with her, one person actually says you are doing this all alone..she is not doing it alone. She is able to flit about doing training and eating out and going out and off to Portugal. She does not work a full time job, she's emailing for freebies. That's not work. Anyone who also believes she cooks 3 meals a day would wanna cop themselves on. Then she calls is a lifestyle reel...give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Definitely posted for the validation in the comments section. She must be clutching at straws if this is where we’re at!

Reactions: 19
She's really starting to deviate from the co-parenting narrative now to a single mom narrative. Barely a mention of him nowadays and "we" is certainly gone.

Reactions: 35
The comments on that reel absolutely rot me. She showed a mundane, totally normal day for any new mam. The single mam narrative is particularly annoying, yes she is single and also a mam but she's not a single mam. Cornflakes goes to her dad's 2 days a week, I'm no Shiv for maths but that's 28% of the week.

Reactions: 34
Well that was the most depressing ‘day in the life of’ reel I’ve ever seen. How the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 27
That's actually insulting to Ned. It more than suggests she's doing it all, 7 days a week, on her own.
If I was Ned I'd be well pissed off, makes him look like he has no involvement in his child's life.
She decided to do a reel on a Monday, but if she did a reel on Wednesday or Saturday what would it look like. Plus it's not as if Ned drops the baby back at 12.01am!

It was purely to garber attention/ comments.

She has it way better than most re father being involved.

Plus you made your bed, you lie in it. What did she think was going to happen? Ned fall madly in love with her & they'd live happily ever after? ( oh wait she probably did)

Actions have consequences..that applies to men & women.

Plus she definitely padded out that reel to make it look like it was so busy!
How many events has she gone to..very few
Cooking 3 meals/ day? Never

And as others said..why post about hopping on the scales?

Honestly she'd age you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.