Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it enrages me why she still posts pictures of baby clueless with the 💔, stop posting the damn emoji baby!!

Reactions: 5
I forgot to save the question to the highlight.. so I'm asking myself it again to save there.

There. Fixed it for you, Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I forgot to save the question to the highlight.. so I'm asking myself it again to save there.

There. Fixed it for you, Shiv.
Plus she might have hate followers, but it's her people dislike, NO ONE here or anywhere would go after the baby, just the name

She covers it because it's the insta thing to do and Ned probably asked her not to show baby catheters face.

Reactions: 11
And promoting dropping/pushing out nighttime feeds for a very young baby by offering a soother instead when they wake. Stay in your lane Shiv. But then equally if people are happy to take parenting advice from random influencers that's a level of thick that I just can't fathom.

Reactions: 28
She's afraid someone will recognise baby Croatia on the street...... haha pk relax there Kim Kardashian. Jesus she actually is fully convinced she's a celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And promoting dropping/pushing out nighttime feeds for a very young baby by offering a soother instead when they wake. Stay in your lane Shiv. But then equally if people are happy to take parenting advice from random influencers that's a level of thick that I just can't fathom.
i bet Candice didn't even sleep through and its a flex over Raisin and baby satsuma. Raisin is probably struggling with sleep, or Satsuma is going through a growth spurt and now in 3 month clothing at 3 months.

We all know how much BS this one spouts and what she says is a silent flex in her head.

She is a Tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even how she says about the dress being found in Portugal is a dig at raisin. Ur a mess Biotch shiv u defo just left a pile of shite on the floor and raisin was like oooh this is nice il actually wear this.

Reactions: 12
This one thinks she is the Queen of Ireland or something.

"I love Ireland Oh Ireland. Can't wait to get home. Portugal is tit. Sorry Roisin my life is so much superior. Ned can do 100 press-ups look at him. How many can your fella do?"

Idiot. She is literally the most irritating human on the planet.

Reactions: 18
This is horrific, the baby is what 7/8 weeks?
Come for me as a Mumsnetter if you want but she has impressionable followers, she shouldn’t be sharing that she does this.
Babies don’t need their feeds stretched at this age, they are too young😭 waking is biological preventative of SIDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon she covers the babies faces cause shes always on the verge of crying in pics, hoping someone will tell the ginger gulping to take her stinky self away from her for a min

Reactions: 9
Noticed someone asked the question about the Dad slash Darragh situation 🙄 That was definitely planned ‘oh we get on so well’

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Weirdos who hate me :LOL: nah, we're pretty normal sharp-witted people, Slobbers. You're the problem, go work on your crappy personality. Buy a tube of hand cream while you're at it, you melt. You look like a gargoyle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Noticed someone asked the question about the Dad slash Darragh situation 🙄 That was definitely planned ‘oh we get on so well’
She asked herself the bleeding dose. You can tell by the phrasing structure in some of the questions the ones she has written.
---
Weirdos who hate me :LOL: nah, we're pretty normal sharp-witted people, Slobbers. You're the problem, go work on your crappy personality. Buy a tube of hand cream while you're at it, you melt. You look like a gargoyle!
Yes I mean if you dislike her - you must be a weirdo because she is so likeable. I mean all the huns say it so it must be true.

We'll just park the scamming business, jumping in the homeless queue for a vaccine, getting in amongst crowds knowingly having COVID, 3rd world exploitation, passport stealing and Trapping wil we?

I mean yeah Shiv - your totally likeable. We all can resonate.

Reactions: 23
She’s in a much better situation than some people who are together years! Yeah you’re really not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh yea shiv we're the weirdos ... coming from her it's bloody rich. Stfu you ginger headed,rubber handed sperm stealer.

And oh yea while I'm at it. We all know everything is the opposite of what she says so her saying " she's in a much better situation than some people who are together years" yea f*cking right, she barely knows Ned,he tolerates her simple as that. The poor bloke knows he's screwed but he also created this mess. In fairness he seems decent but I'm sure it's all for the child. She's lucky not many men would put up with her crap.

Reactions: 18
She’s in a much better situation than some people who are together years! Yeah you’re really not
Agree, she's such a boastful twit and in no position to make that statement. It's still very early days.

She even has turned her situation into a flex. She'll be telling herself co-parenting is better than being in a relationship with Ned. And she will impose that on everyone else. The reality is Ned was there for his daughter and his daughter only. Shivs gonna go home, close the door in her empty souless overpriced build to rent on a grey rainy day and have no one waiting for her. So she'll order a takeaway to fill the void. A meal for one.

Why is that?

Reactions: 26
Hello fellow weirdos.

I’d say she wore out the block button after some of those questions

IMG_6895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.