Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking she has an insta for crabapples and posted to her story in error!
There was an insta account set up for Cadhla O.hagan in March or May (2022) around the time she had her miraculous vision in Bali

What are the odds.

That account being exposed here has probably scuppered her plans for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Reading this thread to find Shiv and sex being discussed in the same sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There was an insta account set up for Cadhla O.hagan in March or May (2022) around the time she had her miraculous vision in Bali

What are the odds.

That account being exposed here has probably scuppered her plans for it.
That is wild! There are no other Cadhla O'Hagan on insta that I could find. Poor Ned really didn't stand a chance 😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see the 'we' is gone off the latest post 🤔 back to 'I' got this buggy blah blah blah. The wedding must be off 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see the 'we' is gone off the latest post 🤔 back to 'I' got this buggy blah blah blah. The wedding must be off 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe Ned went to ask Pa for his daughters paw in marriage and he said no, in fear of no longer being Slobs Plus 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ned is home since yesterday. He posted his pushups from his gym yesterday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry now, there’s no way Jenny Keane needs shiv’s involvement. She’s killing it. Also she never once posted about meeting shiv, it was always shiv posting. And Jenny just bought a house in the middle of the city centre so don’t think she’s stuck for $$$

Reactions: 10
Sorry now, there’s no way Jenny Keane needs shiv’s involvement. She’s killing it. Also she never once posted about meeting shiv, it was always shiv posting. And Jenny just bought a house in the middle of the city centre so don’t think she’s stuck for $$$
Hard agree! Jenny is faaaaaar far more reputable, relatable and successful than SOH, there’s just no comparison.

Also: Jenny is now a home-owner? I thought she loved the Nomadic lifestyle between London, Dublin & wherever else… her accommodation has always look SUPER plush, I assumed her family were quite wealthy

Hard agree! Jenny is faaaaaar far more reputable, relatable and successful than SOH, there’s just no comparison.

Also: Jenny is now a home-owner? I thought she loved the Nomadic lifestyle between London, Dublin & wherever else… her accommodation has always look SUPER plush, I assumed her family were quite wealthy
Jenny is rolling in it. She has made more money in the last 2 years than shiv has made her whole career . 😂😂

Saw her moving in to a place a few doors down from family, and also coming and going from there (so unlikely she was helping a mate move). Will say no more cause obviously if she wanted people to know she’d be announcing it, and she does seem good at keeping the private stuff private. Unlike SOMEONE we all know….😂

Reactions: 5
Looks like Daz came home yesterday, not a single indication from his instagram that he was away at all yet Shiv over here name dropping him and posting the happy family pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the sister also hiding the babies face? Because if she is she might want to let others know as I seen a picture of the child earlier lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the sister also hiding the babies face? Because if she is she might want to let others know as I seen a picture of the child earlier lol
She wasn’t and Shiv didn’t at first, but plenty called her out on here as it’s one thing sharing with your own small account another sharing someone else’s to 160k+

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.