Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes siobhan you spoke too soon. Cadhla is awake earlier than usual. And guess what, that will keep happening. Her routine will come and go..she will not always be a perfect baby no matter how much you want her to be. She will get growth spurts, sleep regression, she will become clingy, she'll get viral and bacterial infections which will keep you both up to.the early hours. She is not a habit you can stack, she is a baby a human and has her own little personality and mind. You will soon learn you work around your baby not the other way round. It's stressful, it's lonely and its hard. You're fooling no one with the motherhood is so easy tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does it make me happy? Does it align with my values?

Yes to both because she is still a giant liar. She thinks she is ecstatic to be getting 5 free nappies and some wipes.

Motherhood is so easy.
Did anyone else notice the nappies were like a size 3, she won’t be fitting in them for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Folks is it just me or does she appear to be getting much more annoying and stupider.

We can safely say - having a baby was not the making of her. She's continuing on the same downwards trajectory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I literally roll around laughing every time she says Carlitos name on Instagram and the subtitles spell it Kyla......

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Folks is it just me or does she appear to be getting much more annoying and stupider.

We can safely say - having a baby was not the making of her. She's continuing on the same downwards trajectory.
I just don't know who would follow her.

She's not fit or a fitness account any more, even if I knew her personally daily photos of her chicken Kiev's or a crappy wet day on the canal are of interest to no one.

People with kids can't relate to someone who sits around all day scratching their hole wondering how they can dump the kid to go do martial arts.

She doesn't even do enough martial arts to be of interest to those followers either.

She's just a dope running a Ponzi scheme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she does have a Brand Ambassador car covered in logos but she is maintaining a pretence that she bought it herself🤔.

She shows so little of that car, it's a bit odd. If she bought the car she said she bought, it's a very nice motor and showing it off would be actually better content than some of the shite she posts.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she does have a Brand Ambassador car covered in logos but she is maintaining a pretence that she bought it herself🤔.

She shows so little of that car, it's a bit odd. If she bought the car she said she bought, it's a very nice motor and showing it off would be actually better content than some of the shite she posts.
But you’re forgetting… she’s always said she’s not a materialistic person. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But you’re forgetting… she’s always said she’s not a materialistic person. 😂😂😂
correct, as she buys the new iphone. :)

Baby Clampet entertained by the trees. They probably hold a better conversation than her dopey mother.
---
Did anyone else notice the nappies were like a size 3, she won’t be fitting in them for months.
have you forgotten who's child this is? She will be in them in no time, in fact the first baby ever to be in that size before the guidelines, and definitely before baby Satsuma.

stronger, better, superior

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought this was abit odd, sharing Louise’s news but in a half arsed way saying she can’t see stories.
she could have made a reel for each thing. Congratulating Louise and then mention the story issues but doing it at the same time comes across like she is pissing over happy news

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I thought this was abit odd, sharing Louise’s news but in a half arsed way saying she can’t see stories.
she could have made a reel for each thing. Congratulating Louise and then mention the story issues but doing it at the same time comes across like she is pissing over happy news
I thought the same, but it probably kills her that Louise can post a pic of her boyfriend, father of the child, & Shiv is only allowed to post an elbow & reflections in wine glasses of her child's father 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.