Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every so often I chuckle when I think of her saying that her and Ned “didn’t want to force anything” that would damage their relationship to bring up Colly Malone 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as plain as day she was never anything more than a few drunken rides to him, she’s so bleeping delusional 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not defending her at all- but in those first few weeks I was walking around rural roads just to get out of the house. It's a lonely time- and I have a husband for company (but he was at work obviously) Until I was allowed to drive again it helped keep me sane.
Your username checks out. 😂 ⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she obsessed with fitting into clothes less than a month after having a baby. For someone that literally lived in my protein sports clothes before and during pregnancy… why is she making such a big deal about fitting/not fitting into jeans. Just wear leggings and a hoody like every other new mum. But of course not. She has to make it flex.
She literally lived in Lycra before having Kiara. She now thinks she’s a football mom, denims and a blue shirt, high bun. She thinks she’s edgy when she’s just a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Holy hell this has sent me!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All I could think was, Slobbers has a twin! She’s so insufferable that her family donated one of the gingers hoping the one they kept would be less of a prick. Weren’t they so wrong. Wouldn’t be surprised if I see them in the zoo some day, asking for Siomha O’Hagan back, in exchange for the Weils disease rubber lipped GCD Botox queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Posting about drink again tonight and that it's her first glass of red. Wonder if Ned has the wee one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed with fitting into clothes less than a month after having a baby. For someone that literally lived in my protein sports clothes before and during pregnancy… why is she making such a big deal about fitting/not fitting into jeans. Just wear leggings and a hoody like every other new mum. But of course not. She has to make it flex.
Is this the same women who doesn't believe in before and after photos and won't post picture evidence of the Furnace results??!!??
;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this the same women who doesn't believe in before and after photos and won't post picture evidence of the Furnace results??!!??
;):ROFLMAO:
yea same one who didn't want kids
---
Lol because most of them gain weight … but the mindset has shifted 😂.
they now don't mind buying a Large in MP shite
---
It's a slippery slope and I can't cope 😅

Ned became a dope the night he threw his rope in Shiv the dope.

It's a slippery slope and I can't cope

Slobs wanted to Elope

Ned wished she’d found the soap

Tattlers hoped Motherhood would change her

But Slobs is superior and still a danger

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Posting about drink again tonight and that it's her first glass of red. Wonder if Ned has the wee one
I could be wrong but I thought I seen Ned in the reflection of the wine glass. I've absolutely no idea how to post it here...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nah think it’s just her taking the photo
It's her, there was a second plate though.

Makes me wonder - its weird for her to stand up and take a photo like that on front of company that she respects. Was Ned even there, or is the second plate for the secret Au-Pair/housemate?

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong but I thought I seen Ned in the reflection of the wine glass. I've absolutely no idea how to post it here...
If you look at the top left she juuuuuust manages to get Ned’s plate and glass in the photo. I’m going to speculate because this is a gossip site…I think this is going to get unbelievably messy and she’s going to be in a world of pain when he gets into a relationship and it’s not with her.

IMG_2932.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.