Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long before she's on the beg for her own car?
It's not like neds going to offer up lifts for anything that's non baby related

Reactions: 9
I think both plates/glasses were for her. 😂 She's still trying to 'fool' her follower into thinking there's a flicker of a spark that might turn into a flame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Today she was in bread41, like she posted on her stories. The photo is of the bread. So why add Kylie into the photo too and block her face?? Why does the blocked baby have to get into every shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today she was in bread41, like she posted on her stories. The photo is of the bread. So why add Kylie into the photo too and block her face?? Why does the blocked baby have to get into every shot?
Because don't you know SHE HAS A BABY NOW which means she actually got the ride off someone. There is proof.

Screw you Aoibhinn & Sinead trying to make her more feminine . Good old slobber approach worked in the end✌🤣

I'm watching the Siobhan vs Sinead subcontext here. Tis gas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont get this either! If youre going to block her face then dont have her in the photo at all! We are aware she exists! It’s like she’s trying to prove a point. Look at me being all private for my daughter’s sake, when lets face it, it was more than likely Ned that has requested this. Find it very hard to believe siobhan who overshares everything would cover her daughter’s face if it was only upto her.

Reactions: 23
My 2c. Ned is 110% right not to let her share face pictures if that's the case. If Shiv starts now she will never stop. There's all sorts of weirdos scraping pictures off profiles and using them in deepfake stuff.

Not to mention that the child has absolutely 100% say on the use of their image. Obviously the child can't communicate that now but being used as a revenue stream without their consent would not be fair.

Reactions: 11
It's her, there was a second plate though.

Makes me wonder - its weird for her to stand up and take a photo like that on front of company that she respects. Was Ned even there, or is the second plate for the secret Au-Pair/housemate?
Maybe Laura the pilot friend

Reactions: 4
Imagine baby ketamine likes being moved about so shivs can get the right angle, bit of flesh, sucked in, and she tells us she doesn't care about weight. She's an arse, blowing off new mums with her tit expectations of what you should look like .ie. Zara fashion show

• Haha
ffs go on amazon , pick one and look at the reviews like any other mum
She’s not like other moms. Stronger, better, faster, superior.

She will either buy a cheap one fromAmazon and then slate the tit out of it, baby heart emoji will master it in the time it takes to read 10 pages and will need a newer, better, more educational one which she will tag, “should have got this one” and then be gifted it. Or she will be gifted one before she sends Ned with the CC to buy one. Either way she knows Exactly which one she wants and the Q&A is for engagement and secret ( what she thinks) begging.

The only thing she will happily pay for from her Oven pocket money is alcohol.
---
Imagine baby ketamine likes being moved about so shivs can get the right angle, bit of flesh, sucked in, and she tells us she doesn't care about weight. She's an arse, blowing off new mums with her tit expectations of what you should look like .ie. Zara fashion show
Can’t do yoga because Heartface takes up all the space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she shopping or is she fishing for a collab with Next? I feel a bit sad for her if her friends didn't get her baby grows in every size for the first few months!

Reactions: 1
she definitely thinks it’s a flex that Carla has outgrown her baby grows. She’s a month old in a couple of days, it’s hardly surprising that the 1 months clothes arent fitting now?!

Reactions: 27
Is she shopping or is she fishing for a collab with Next? I feel a bit sad for her if her friends didn't get her baby grows in every size for the first few months!
Definitely on the beg for baby clothes… not necessarily from Next but prob hoping someone bites and sends new clothes. These huns are so transparent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.