Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least she admitted finally that they’re not together so all the “we” and snaps of two dinners is just platonic … she still can’t help herself .. I’d say she has some hope
That they will end up together
110% she had to post that story after the baby was born as Ned had told her to set the record straight and stop pestering for snaps to spin her narrative and 110% she still thinks she will win him back with her delusion.

And she'll never stop trying, even when Ned is with other girls. She's a menace lunatic narcissistic bunny boiler. Even today, she'd probably going to bed with a big smile dreaming of Ned.

Reactions: 14
Jesus that slop looks nearly as grim as animals in cages. Half of the stuff she posts, you wouldn't even bother sending those photos to your mum.

Reactions: 11
Such a strange place to take a child so young...the Zoo...yet another bizarre thing Shivvers has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Introducing Coldcream to her old friend Gorilla.

Will go well with Seagull.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ned actually liked her zoo pics. That's the first time he has in ages but I'm sure means nothing. He was probably with her there.
He was there with her and Cadhla. He clearly dotes on the child. I reckon he’ll be a great Dad and the responsible parent

Reactions: 15
Is JS gf called Taylah?? Similar to Shivs choice of name 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Kayla with a T. Wonder if the middle name is Seren for Diren. ?
---
Something so terribly sad about all these pics of little Kenneth always facing away from the camera. I think anyone sharing a pic with an emoji over the child’s face is a dope but at least the child’s face exists in the original photo for the mother, family, child in the future. (I’m sure there is ones with her face but looks like her go to is the back of her head, camera roll probably full with the back of the head cause she’s too lazy to add an emoji).
Mama is hoping for some hand modelling work.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the 3 week old baby will be talking about that trip to the zoo with mammy for years and years to come. #makingmemories

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Such a strange place to take a child so young...the Zoo...yet another bizarre thing Shivvers has done.
What benefit will taking a newborn to the zoo have ? 🙄🤷‍♀️All these insta huns looking for content. My 2 year old has only gone to the zoo recently because I waited till she was old enough their was no point going when she didn’t understand or know but she loves animals now and knew the lions and zebras etc she was so excited
---
He was there with her and Cadhla. He clearly dotes on the child. I reckon he’ll be a great Dad and the responsible parent
Ya to be fair to him he’s stepped up to the mark and it can’t be easy for him having to deal with that dope cause I wouldn’t be able to bite my tongue and I only see her on insta

Reactions: 26
Does anyone think neddy boy might be just smarter on social media and knows how to play the game better than shiv??
I think he read here and knows how easy it is to look like the good person especially in comparison to her.

Reactions: 19
I find it so bizarre that they went to the zoo? Crimble Crumble won’t have a notion where she is. “Making memories” who shiv? Who will remember this, You and Ned? Nada to do with aforementioned child.

Reactions: 29
Ya to be fair to him he’s stepped up to the mark and it can’t be easy for him having to deal with that dope cause I wouldn’t be able to bite my tongue and I only see her on insta
Old Neddy doesn't get off the hook here. He's complicit in this dopey act.

Reactions: 17
I'm gonna defend the zoo thing. It's something to do with a newborn, it's basically a walk around a very large park and there's a petting zoo and playgrounds etc. Some families have traditions of photos taken at the same spot over years.

Put it another way, if she brought the baby out to the pub on the thinking "sure the baby doesn't know where she is anyway" we'd all be ripping her a new one.

It's very boring having a newborn, I'll defend any wholesome activity Shivs does that kills time and doesn't involve alcohol or her disordered body image.

I'll turn in my tattle membership at the door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I'm gonna defend the zoo thing. It's something to do with a newborn, it's basically a walk around a very large park and there's a petting zoo and playgrounds etc. Some families have traditions of photos taken at the same spot over years.

Put it another way, if she brought the baby out to the pub on the thinking "sure the baby doesn't know where she is anyway" we'd all be ripping her a new one.

It's very boring having a newborn, I'll defend any wholesome activity Shivs does that kills time and doesn't involve alcohol or her disordered body image.

I'll turn in my tattle membership at the door 😂
This is true
I live nowhere near the zoo so going is a big deal not just a walk about..put like that it makes sense.

Reactions: 12
She really thinks he is gonna fall in love with her on a romantic trip to the zoo with their baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notices a massive change in her demeanor after Neds been around.

She is like a giddy lovesick teenager. Lol it must be a mad situation for him.

Reactions: 17
i think ned is simply more aware of how he can come across. he’s just as crappy as her, self absorbed type. but he hides it better

Reactions: 8
Having an almost-daily-walk round city centre shops with a newborn. How depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.