Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having an almost-daily-walk round city centre shops with a newborn. How depressing.
Not defending her at all- but in those first few weeks I was walking around rural roads just to get out of the house. It's a lonely time- and I have a husband for company (but he was at work obviously) Until I was allowed to drive again it helped keep me sane.

Reactions: 23
Not defending her at all- but in those first few weeks I was walking around rural roads just to get out of the house. It's a lonely time- and I have a husband for company (but he was at work obviously) Until I was allowed to drive again it helped keep me sane.
Oh i know this, so was i. Its the city centre shops that is the depressing part.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This happens every year. “So excited for Christmas this year 🥺🥺” Then December will arrive and she’ll be so excited for January to get back into a routine. Then January will arrive and she’ll be saying how dark and miserable it is and she can’t wait for summer. Never just happy in the present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Agree. I see they were at the zoo together. I think she’s playing the long game. I can imagine she will go full on bunny boiler when he starts seeing other girls.
literally cant wait for this, will make the winter months a bit more cheerful
---
if only she hadn't sold her car to go and see an Elephant she could have driven her own kid to see an elephant.
---
Imagine the PTSD when he walked into the Orangutan house......the sights and sounds taking him back to that now infamous night of passion #OhhOhhAhhAhh
Seeing the Egg match the Orangutan, imagine the CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol sums up the Shiv absurdity.

She sold her finance purchased car for 10k to take her family on holidays and included a pile of hash tags about hard work being able to help her do it and being grateful to be able to give her family that experience.

She brings it up every year since as a reminder like it wasn't the most daftest thing to do.

For some reason me thinks she won't need to remind them of the Abu Dhabi trip as there will literally be a walking talking reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm gonna defend the zoo thing. It's something to do with a newborn, it's basically a walk around a very large park and there's a petting zoo and playgrounds etc. Some families have traditions of photos taken at the same spot over years.

Put it another way, if she brought the baby out to the pub on the thinking "sure the baby doesn't know where she is anyway" we'd all be ripping her a new one.

It's very boring having a newborn, I'll defend any wholesome activity Shivs does that kills time and doesn't involve alcohol or her disordered body image.

I'll turn in my tattle membership at the door 😂
I completely agree with you.
I love tattle and this thread in particular... but I do have to laugh sometimes.

She brings the baby to the shops ...
"What's she doing bringing a baby to the shops"
She goes to the zoo ...
"What's she doing bringing a baby to the zoo"

What is she supposed to do all day long like 😅😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What I want to know is who paid for the tickets because if he paid she would think it's a date 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like if they were a couple, it would be normal enough to go to the zoo as a family, or maybe when carrot is older, but it seems like a date type scenario but they’re not together, with an oblivious baby.. a bit odd imo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like if they were a couple, it would be normal enough to go to the zoo as a family, or maybe when carrot is older, but it seems like a date type scenario but they’re not together, with an oblivious baby.. a bit odd imo
He’s probably just looking for ways to spend time with the baby that don’t involve hanging around Shiv’s messy and claustrophobic flat.

Reactions: 52
He’s probably just looking for ways to spend time with the baby that don’t involve hanging around Shiv’s messy and claustrophobic flat.
I'd say the pang off the flat is rancid. Her clean up Fridays are gone to hell aswell. She used to do it just in case Ned popped over😂😂

Reactions: 17
I'd say she told him she was bringing Kyla to the zoo and he didn't want to miss the baby's first time at the zoo.

Reactions: 8
Lads, I’ve just seen pics of a friends holiday in Abu Dhabi, the F1 circuit - I cannot tell you how much it made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Each picture of her in jeans the room mess gets worse 🤨
I have 2 teen daughters and I'd go mad if they just threw tit on the floor like that? She has literal rubbish just lying around the floor? Wait til bubs starts crawling- there'll be some craic then.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Exactly and he wants to be out in public so she can't jump him for baby no 2 😂 he's become smarter since

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This happens every year. “So excited for Christmas this year 🥺🥺” Then December will arrive and she’ll be so excited for January to get back into a routine. Then January will arrive and she’ll be saying how dark and miserable it is and she can’t wait for summer. Never just happy in the present.
Can’t wait for the throwback to the now infamous night in Abu Dhabi……’the night I got pregnant’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait for the throwback to the now infamous night in Abu Dhabi……’the night I got pregnant’
"This was actually the night I got pregnant. I was so hungover the next day when we went out for lunch with my family. My brother was annoyed because Darragh kicked him out of his bed 🤣✌"

No tit Shiv your whole email list knows

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a before pic!! Can she just duck off? Not meant for the grid. Oh duck off. We called it when she posted the jeans not done up. Every day she proves to be a giant asshole and that what ever is said about her on here is mostly true.

Doesn’t care about sizes but posts angles.
---
I would say the stinking penguin enclosures at some zoos are cleaner than her pit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is she obsessed with fitting into clothes less than a month after having a baby. For someone that literally lived in my protein sports clothes before and during pregnancy… why is she making such a big deal about fitting/not fitting into jeans. Just wear leggings and a hoody like every other new mum. But of course not. She has to make it flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.