Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh look totally average growth in a newborn, outgrowing your one month clothes in one month.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is she shopping or is she fishing for a collab with Next? I feel a bit sad for her if her friends didn't get her baby grows in every size for the first few months!
Don't. She manifested this life.

She can buy her own things. She begs constantly because she thinks she is so famous brands are privileged to gift her things.

Delusional
---
oh look totally average growth in a newborn, outgrowing your one month clothes in one month.
she's not like other babies........................oh wait

Reactions: 7
Is she shopping or is she fishing for a collab with Next? I feel a bit sad for her if her friends didn't get her baby grows in every size for the first few months!
The guest list at her baby shower was a bunch of rent a crowd instahuns. She doesn't have any real friends.

She can dress citizen Kane in that Marc Jacobs tote bag she got from Hegs .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say the competitive she has going on with Roisins baby and her baby is INSANE.

Bet you she's constantly looking for reference points off Roisin to measure against

Reactions: 10
I'd say the competitive she has going on with Roisins baby and her baby is INSANE.

Bet you she's constantly looking for reference points off Roisin to measure against
ahh good point. Baby Raisin is probably only growing out of 1 month clothes now, or a similar size to Princess Fiona. either way she is trying to flex over someone, as usual.

bleep. As usual..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely on the beg for baby clothes… not necessarily from Next but prob hoping someone bites and sends new clothes. These huns are so transparent.
This is why you buy 0-3 months and not up to one month baby grows I didn’t buy any up ton1 month they were all 0-3 and 3-6 months but she obviously didn’t know that it’s common sense after all 🙄The hospital told me that on one of my appointments they gave me a sheet with a list for hospital bag
---
Why didn’t the dope buy 0-3 months as well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---
It’s not up to her friends to be buying her baby grows in every size she should of known baby’s grows at a rapid rate and to buy bigger sizes

Reactions: 12
Sorry folks but did we overlook the fact that Baby C is already finished with her contrast book? As predicted, far more intelligent than all other babies. I expect she’ll feature on the podcast soon to do a review.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love to know how the parents convos go in Rivervalley with the neighbours. "Yeah, 2 grandchildren now! Raisin's little Nia with longterm partner and Stomper ditched us on a holiday (she pretended to pay for) to get herself knocked up on an ONS. Couldn't let Raisin have her moment. It only cost her €30 in gin and tonics. Yer man's name escapes me, I think it's...Ned?"
Jesus. Swept.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Beggy Mitchell off again.

No car companies better give her a brand deal. I'll be livid. I'm sure she has the agency notified to search for partners.

Reactions: 14
Beggy Mitchell off again.

No car companies better give her a brand deal. I'll be livid. I'm sure she has the agency notified to search for partners.
I know they do these sponsorship type deals with rugby players etc but never seen an influencer gifted a car by a dealership. Could be wrong! It would sicken me to death if she were given a car.

Reactions: 6
I know they do these sponsorship type deals with rugby players etc but never seen an influencer gifted a car by a dealership. Could be wrong! It would sicken me to death if she were given a car.
Do Fiat still do the Fiat Cinquecento 😂😂

• Haha
Has she mentioned anything about getting her face frozen? She’s boring the crap out of me so don’t always see her stories.

Reactions: 8
RetroFlame and Louise Cooney both had car ambassador type deals before. Free loaders!

Unfortunately many dealerships do deals with them. They might get a free car from a minimum of 3 months to a year. Its so fucked up and shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.