Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darragh liked her pic. In fairness she looks great so soon after giving birth.
Of course he liked it, he doesn't want to put up with her passive aggressiveness for him not liking it for the next however many days he's to suffer in Portugal.

Reactions: 21
How many bottles of fake tan did she use? I actually think the dress is nice on her … she doesn’t like it because it isn’t up to her arse and skin tight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s clearly deep in the throes of body obsession. She’s wearing her Apple Watch to both the wedding and the beach. Calorie counting to death.
Definitely! My guess is she only put up the bikini pic to continue her plan to target new moms in the very near future!“Look at me!!!! I’m so confident in my new body, I’m SO happy 🥹” The fact she uses angles and that wide legged stance with the hips pushed forward to make herself look smaller than she is clearly shows she’s not happy with how she looks!

Reactions: 27
It truly is a mad mad situation.

Still cringing at Shiv assuming she was invited to his family gathering, getting ready for it and being told it was only the baby invited. Mortified for her.

The Christening will be very awkward in that context.
I've missed this, please tell me what happened.

Reactions: 2
This is all too cosy for them to not be dating.. what’s the room arrangements? Why’s he there? Like seriously why is he there? Yes it’s his child’s first holiday but surely being brought to a whole FAMILY wedding not even a friends wedding is a leap outside of anything normal for a ONS.

She will be loving the speculation. Where’s our insider with the tea? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could it be that they were invited long ago while they were "dating" to see of they could make it work and then he just didn't want to cancel? He said holiday + I spend time with my daughter + I keep an eye on her unhinged mother =why not

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.