Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped a lot of that podcast but heard when she said she said she didn’t want kids because she didn’t want to get fat.

Since when was that part of her BS story? Or was that the real reason.

Heard her say a lot she just wants to help. The ever so help ful PT content creator. duck knows what content she creates. Saint Siobhan, founder of travelling.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol yes she made sure to put proof all over her story 🤣
Did she though.. she had one pic of his arm on the landslide part of the airport - anyone can walk into landslide area…. No pictures of his arm past security on her page!!

Does anyone follow him? Did he have pics of him and the baby on the plane together? First trip away surely he would have posted something

Reactions: 7
Skipped a lot of that podcast but heard when she said she said she didn’t want kids because she didn’t want to get fat.

Heard her say a lot she just wants to help. The ever so help ful PT content creator. duck knows what content she creates. Saint Siobhan, founder of travelling.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just wants to help!!
Like the time she wouldn't review her friends baby sling/ carrier because she only borrowed it? More like the fact she wasn't being paid to review it. Or another time where she was "helping" the locals in Bali and she ditched day two to "help" Sinead but in fact ran a 10km and shopped in Zara and these are only two occasions that springs to mind immediately.

This dope clearly believes the words "help" and "money" are interchangeable

Reactions: 13

Yawn - the woman does more twists than an Olympic gymnast. How does she come up with this bullshit.

She literally shouted off the airwaves she never wants kids because she valued her freedom so much.

Idiot.

Reactions: 9

Everytime I see the video of her stomping in the park I think of Bigfoot. Am I the only one?

What is it with the stomp and turns that she thinks is so cool? Does she think it's sexy?
---
bigfoot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can't help the face you're born with but my god, why does she always have to shove it in ours? Put it away :sick:
She has the unhealthiest face ever. Very pale and weathered for her age. Those lips are not normal.

Its such a transformation when she does herself up. Id say she falls well below Neds normal standards and he cannot believe he got up on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of memories she's sharing today instead of her present situation. She must be absolutely cursing the fact that she's on holiday but the whole time is going to revolve around a baby that's totally dependant on her.

Reactions: 12
I still don't get the attraction to ned. He looks like the bad mistake you make I'm your early 20s😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not too long til she’ll be posting Abu Dhabi throwbacks. I can’t wait to see how she tries to spin it without admitting that she got knocked up with Cloakroom on a one night stand 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There must be one of those 'no social media' signs at the wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh if she's anything like Aoibhe Devlin (and in attitude she 100% is) Caddyshack will be the best child to have flown ever, sat quietly reading Shakespeare the entire time and the airplane staff said they were the best children in the world, they also got up to help serve the drinks and sell some duty free, no one has ever flown as well as her two children, not even grown adults, or the actual pilots of the plane.

Siobhan will be exactly the same
Caddy shack 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Can someone who follows him - tell us what he is posting ? I agree nothing about him since security

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.