Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not too long til she’ll be posting Abu Dhabi throwbacks. I can’t wait to see how she tries to spin it without admitting that she got knocked up with Cloakroom on a one night stand 🙊
Can you imagine?? “The weekend my life changed 🥹” “more than just memories were made 😅” while Ned is rocking in a corner having cold sweats.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeh pic Gone up online. Parent abroad nailed in.. he’s at the wedding itself. I would loooooove to know how it’s all going 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guarantee you to Shiv he is there as her plus 1 first and daughter's father second. He would want to be careful.

How cringy it all is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine knocking a girl up and being invited to family weddings in a foreign country 😂😂 at an absolute stretch okay maybe fair enough that we would go along for the holiday as it’s the child’s first one etc but to go to the wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine knocking a girl up and being invited to family weddings in a foreign country 😂😂 at an absolute stretch okay maybe fair enough that we would go along for the holiday as it’s the child’s first one etc but to go to the wedding 😂
It's bizarre!

Reactions: 6
Nice of SOH to pay for her Au Pair to go on holiday with them

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh lads, she’ll get absolutely locked and try it on with Ned….I reckon she gives him the ick🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ah she's still full of delusions and clinging to the hope he'll fall for her isn't she despite him telling her to put up on her stories they are not together.

I'd say it's nearly 110% certain she has paid for every aspect of his trip under the guise of co-parenting. I can imagine she is all over him right now pulling him out on to the dance floor etc to make it look like they are having so much fun😂😂😂

I'd say he wants the ground to swallow him up. She is just so incapable of reading the cues.

Reactions: 7
I only started following her again and I hate to be the dope to ask but is she definitely now with the guy who knocked her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think it is that strange that he is at the wedding. She got an invite and of course brought the baby cause Roisin has never met her. She is a guest at the wedding so she needs someone to mind the baby while she gets pissed and stays out late. She's not going to leave the baby with a babysitter who is a stranger (everyone she knows there will probably be at the wedding) so Ned offers to come along.

Of course they invite him to come to the wedding until it is time for the baby to go home. It would be rude not to invite him.

In most cases the baby daddy would be your partner but obviously this is a mess.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it is that strange that he is at the wedding. She got an invite and of course brought the baby cause Roisin has never met her. She is a guest at the wedding so she needs someone to mind the baby while she gets pissed and stays out late. She's not going to leave the baby with a babysitter who is a stranger (everyone she knows there will probably be at the wedding) so Ned offers to come along.

Of course they invite him to come to the wedding until it is time for the baby to go home. It would be rude not to invite him.

In most cases the baby daddy would be your partner but obviously this is a mess.
It's all so strange. Especially if it's true that Siobhan wasnt invited to his family event.

If they are this so called great co parenting team you think family events would work both ways.

Reactions: 5
Its wierd he's at the wedding, fair enough to go to portugal, but the wedding is wierd! Not that it matters, but raisin and calipso have met, she was home for the birth,they took a photo with the 2 babies, sippers posted it about 3 weeks after

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it would have been rude not to invite him to the wedding. The alternative is that they would just ring him to come pick the baby up once Shiv is too drunk or the baby is too cranky. Like a hired babysitter. That would be weird.

Shiv mostly likely got a plus one on her invite.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think it would have been rude not to invite him to the wedding. The alternative is that they would just ring him to come pick the baby up once Shiv is too drunk or the baby is too cranky. Like a hired babysitter. That would be weird.

Shiv mostly likely got a plus one on her invite.
I assumed neither he nor the baby would go tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.