Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan usually gets her own apartment when she goes over so I imagine she will do the same this time.

Reactions: 3
He didn’t want Shiv to go to his birthday dinner but he’s no problem being her +1 flying to Portugal for a wedding/holiday. He’s not really setting boundaries from his actions.
I mean I doubt he's the most emotionally intelligent tool in the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well how true was that? I mean the last tattler said he was flying out later on for the wedding too… I honestly believe that he told her that we will co parent but she still thinks there’s a chance of them getting together…Ned this Ned that…‘I’m sure she said she would struggle travelling and he offered … wonder what the sleeping arrangements are ..we might get a glimpse of his arm in the bed
Conscious uncoupling

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mother of his child is headed to a foreign country and will spend her time full of green wine

that’s why he is there, to make sure his daughter is safe and not left in an appt within earshot while her mother gets lit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something so funny about shiv talking about confidence in your appearance on a podcast. Yet not acknowledging that she herself has filled and destroyed her face with botox and fillers. Doesn't go on camera without makeup . Doesn't like herself without fake tan and still she drags women who use filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Something so funny about shiv talking about confidence in your appearance on a podcast. Yet not acknowledging that she herself has filled and destroyed her face with botox and fillers. Doesn't go on camera without makeup . Doesn't like herself without fake tan and still she drags women who use filters.
HD brows and liquid nose job too.

She also wrote a diary entry two days ago with "I look and feel like tit, I hate my arms".

Reactions: 20
“Confidence came from being myself”

Isn’t this the same person who based her social media around trying to be a female James smith or Sean Casey….. like to a point where it was painfully obvious and didn’t translate at all 😂😂.

She has no idea who she is. She’s 36 and acts like she’s still 16.. thinking people find it quirky or cute. When in reality it’s pathetic and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her polished reel🤢🤢 too early for this, I’m done with the internet for today🤢 watch with caution and not while eating😬

• Sick
Reactions: 12
“Confidence came from being myself”

Isn’t this the same person who based her social media around trying to be a female James smith or Sean Casey….. like to a point where it was painfully obvious and didn’t translate at all 😂😂.

She has no idea who she is. She’s 36 and acts like she’s still 16.. thinking people find it quirky or cute. When in reality it’s pathetic and embarrassing
I know what rating il be giving this podcast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"some women won't go on line without a filter "

That video is clearly filtered ??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ned has gone over to stake his claim in the family businesses she bangs on about. He wants Coocoochew's name down as the FD now before Raisins baby gets her paws on them.

Little does he know.

Totally here for Chapter Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3C2FDDB5-02C0-4109-85F4-E4EDE9E43E2A.jpeg

Anyone else think it’s really weird that they both wore red dresses and Birkenstocks? Here’s me and my sis and now we’re going day drinking with our babies and buggies together ☠ I am dead. What planet is she living on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.