Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt in my mind they’re sleeping together. Not as a couple, but as a him getting the leg over knowing she’s hoping for more.
There's no way she's like Queen Ick. Her filthy unhygienic self has came back recently on her stories.

Wouldn't ride her into battle. I'd say the bloke would rather dip his wick in a bucket of acid.

He's only there for his daughter as he knows Shiv is a headcase. Fair play to him for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no doubt in my mind they’re sleeping together. Not as a couple, but as a him getting the leg over knowing she’s hoping for more.
Nah .... look whether he's your type or not he's a good looking lad and he is the type that a lot of women go for. Tall, tattooed, business owner, fancy car etc etc.
He'd have no trouble with women. Why would he complicate things !!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is he definitely in Portugal ? We only seen the arm packing the Egg away at the airport for her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he has gone to Portugal with her I think it's just because he's scared she might end up staying there as one of her many "I hate my life there (Ireland) so I must move somewhere else"
So he's just making sure she returns and brings the baby back

Reactions: 13
There's something so odd about the pic of her and her sister.
I can't explain it but her sister just looks more like a genuine person and an actual mother..shiv looks like she's just playing pretend.
Me and my sister. I thought she read books? And got 500 points in the leaving? Alcoholic witch faced Michelin man handed dose.

Reactions: 11
I’d say he’s there only to ensure cadhla has someone sober and responsible to look after her while siobh loses her marbles on green wine at this wedding.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I imagine there is a no random babies rule at the wedding and he is there to mind the baby, they might have the sisters one there but she is actually related, unlike this tag a long 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m only now coming around to the idea that someone had sex with her once. There’s no way he’s dipping back into that mess, knowing what he knows now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He didn’t want Shiv to go to his birthday dinner but he’s no problem being her +1 flying to Portugal for a wedding/holiday. He’s not really setting boundaries from his actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine there is a no random babies rule at the wedding and he is there to mind the baby, they might have the sisters one there but she is actually related, unlike this tag a long 🙄
We all know even if there was this rule in place she will still turn up with the baby and claim that it’s ok ‘because she’s family’ … even though in reality it looks like her brother in law won’t give her the time of day and always looks pissed off when she has the phone out.

Most likely Raisins girl will be a mini flower girl…. Not to be upstaged Siobhan will prob have hers in a matching dress so people will assume she’s also a flower girl.. because they defo didn’t plan matching outfits… no no defo not.

Siobhan will still trying

Reactions: 10
He didn’t want Shiv to go to his birthday dinner but he’s no problem being her +1 flying to Portugal for a wedding/holiday. He’s not really setting boundaries from his actions.
Well how true was that? I mean the last tattler said he was flying out later on for the wedding too… I honestly believe that he told her that we will co parent but she still thinks there’s a chance of them getting together…Ned this Ned that…‘I’m sure she said she would struggle travelling and he offered … wonder what the sleeping arrangements are ..we might get a glimpse of his arm in the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister has her own new baby and is finding herself as a new mam.

Siobh lands on her doorstep with baby canoe and ned taking over the place.
I wonder how much say Roisin even had in this arrangement??!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.