Siobhán O'Hagan #59 Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, it's pronounced Calvin Klein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he didn’t trust her to bring baby by herself. And I’d say she’s hoping baby #2 might be on the cards 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it’s weird inviting your one night stand to a wedding. why does siobhan have to drink anyway? why can’t she go away and be like a normal new parent and be responsible. absolutely mortified for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only reason Ned is over in Alvor is because he is the only responsible parent, she has her sight on one thing alcohol

Reactions: 14
Did she post the wedding out fit that she wore? She was prob sussing him all week to see what he was wearing so she could match him like some couples do, any one know if she rocked up in that shocking green thing she wore to every event last year! Girl can’t dress herself she should genuinely get some styling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a reach but at the time they met in Abu Dhabi - I wondered if he was actually a friend/connection of Roisins partner James. I swear there was a picture of Ned with a group of mates on that trip & James featured. Is it possible James is the reason Ned & Shiv met?

So he went along to Portugal to spend time with Cadhla & mind her on the day of the wedding but they extended the invite to him as well, since they know him?

Reactions: 11
Haha I’ve had it since before she mentioned it.
She clearly picks the easy options!
---
Does Shiv have a lisp or is it just one of those influencer lisps?
Sorry I love this 😂 in total agreement what is with the fake lisps with them all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice of SOH to pay for her Au Pair to go on holiday with them
No ways has she paid for him. We would know all about it if she had. Although maybe that’s why she sold her iPad? She will be sure to let everyone know tho if she funded the trip.

Reactions: 9
No ways has she paid for him. We would know all about it if she had. Although maybe that’s why she sold her iPad? She will be sure to let everyone know tho if she funded the trip.
It doesn't work like that. Ned is above her on the hierarchy so she will stay in her lane and not publically mention that she paid for it as she doesn't want to upset him.

It was the same with Sonny. She made sure not to mention it. An insider discovered. If it was her friends or family she would publicize the life out of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It doesn't work like that. Ned is above her on the hierarchy so she will stay in her lane and not publically mention that she paid for it as she doesn't want to upset him.

It was the same with Sonny. She made sure not to mention it. An insider discovered. If it was her friends or family she would publicize the life out of it.
this is very true! It’s a flex to pay for your family’s flights but it’s embarrassing to have to pay for your child’s father who your still obsessed with just so he’ll come on holidays with you!

Reactions: 19
this is very true! It’s a flex to pay for your family’s flights but it’s embarrassing to have to pay for your child’s father who your still obsessed with just so he’ll come on holidays with you!
Yeah honestly she is so weak in her mindset. Ned didn't want her at his family event and she makes him come to Portugal to her family event (not even her family actually).

Grow a pair Shiv you utter fool. She is in for a world of hurt when he embarks on a new relationship and begins a family there.
---
The family pic. Oh god 🥴
Look how he is seated. Probably was having a chat with her dad. She rounded up the troops and sprung that on him. The cat that got the cream head on her😂

Look at the wtf head on Roisins fella. He knows well 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"I hated this dress "

WHYYYYYYYYY does she just have to bring everything back to herself.
Can't just take a step back and say... isn't my sister beautiful in her moh dress.

Reactions: 24
Oh she only loves that she can put him up in his finery and in the family shot. She is unbearably smug

Reactions: 16
The composition of that picture makes it look like Ned was chained to the table and everyone brought round him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God help him sitting beside Daddy O Hagan…. He seems bleeping insufferable! He’s defo the type to be shouting ‘hilarious’ quips constantly throughout the speeches 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.