Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I'm actually really erk'd at how much shit siobhan gets for getting pregnant on a one night stand, and ned is getting somewhat sympathy 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Noooo...its not just that she got pregnant on a one night stand, not at all.
It's more the full 360° on all her values and the calculated way she 'casually' fell pregnant.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

professional_athlete

IMG_9454.jpeg
i think this may have been missed earlier with all the more important shithousery to discuss.

I think she’s implying here “No obviously not, look at the state of the place/life with a new born” etc but her apartment looks the same/as messy as it always does??

Although the washer/dryer seems to be pulled out. Maybe little baby Keith has started to do some plumbing as she’s no doubt mastered electrics by now, time for a new challenge.

• Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Glad it's finally been addressed that they're not together by Shivvers because I was sick of people saying we were speculating. A few of us on here have sources but wouldn't want to sell them out !

Also I thought there were only 3 of us on here ? There's loads of weirdos and people who hate her watching her stories ?!

• Heart

Ciaranicola

Well I'm delighted that farce is over with......
Someone should ask what happened in Wexford while she's being so honest.

She's so so smug all the time....that birth story was infuriating.
"I knew they were surprised at how well I was managing" so you assumed? And they deliver babies all day every day why is she making out she was special and they had never seen the likes!

I knew this was how she would be post birth and it's actually worse. Even the relationship post was smug....

• Haha
Reactions: 47

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Here's some life lessons for you Shiv.

If you want to have a happy life and forge meaningful friendships with people then you need to drop the massive chip on your shoulder. No one wants to be mates with and elevenerife.
Parenting is hard. Co parenting is hard.
And lonely. Drop the chip and you and baby Kanoe will be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Next question box: “Shiv, own up, did you shit yourself whilst pushing little Kalashnikov out of your growler?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

purpleorangepink

What an arsehole. A bikini wax 😵💫 Birth is luck of the draw, your babies positioning, how quickly your body labours etc. These things aren’t flexes, they are out of your control. She’s insufferable

She has to be without a shadow of a doubt the most insufferable human that ever lived. "Childbirth is easy, don't know what you were all complaining about. Even got a sandwich on the way I was that chilled"

Her MO for the next few months will be to target every single mother out there who has struggled in the aftermath for no reason at all just to be a prick of a person. And make no mistake Shiv will be having the same struggles behind the scenes but will never show it as she gets a sick kick out of acting superior.

I fully expect her in a years time to be shitting on Ned like he is nothing and subtly bragging she got what she needed from him.

• Heart

Thenosyyoke

These posts with the big fucking heart over the babies head is getting ridiculous. Why bother posting at all?! It's cringe as fuck

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“I knew they were surprised at how well I’d managed the pain so far” has to be one of THE most ‘Shiv’ things she’s ever said 🤣🤣 FFS, we just need to accept she’s not like the rest of us, ok?

I’m surprised she hasn’t yet attributed baby Karma’s super easy birth to all of the manic workouts she did to flex that she was right all along and we just need a ‘different attitude to risk.’

• Haha
Reactions: 44