Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Big bottle of Prime, now that didn’t come from SV
She wants warm weather, she wants cold weather. She doesn’t track calories, she tells us Brunch calories. She loves Bali, she hates Bali (not the same since she graced it!) she hates Ireland, she loves London, she hates London…her inability to be in the moment is still the most pathetic thing about her, she has to comment on everything, constantly contradicting herself. Such a parody, just had a baby out of boredom and still hasn’t managed to know herself at all, all while carrying a massive chip and being an arrogant prick 24/7.
It would be exhausting to be her. Jesus Swept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm still shook she called some bloke she just met at 3am that blew his load into her while on a family holiday a "holiday romance" and sent it to her entire mailing list 🤯💀

In hindsight she probably was aware (and hopeful) that she could be pregnant when she hit the send button!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Baby Kaleidoscope having a few cans down by the canal, no worries. Everyone needs to calm down. Babies first Sunday Sesh, why wouldn't ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
There’s something really distasteful about brands gifting influencers basic essentials like nappies and wet wipes. She’s not a bloody charity case when she’s happily spanking over €3k a month on rent alone simply to keep up the pretence that she’s a #girlboss. I hope they’re just as generously donating to shelters and women’s charities.

• Heart
I feel quite sad for her that there's seemingly a gun to her head on owning up to the fact that Ned has zero romantic interest in her. She was made up when he knocked her up out of the blue, she so clearly believed that was her ready-made family despite her having no track record of a long-term romantic relationship and no practical security to suddenly bring a child into the world.

I think deep down, all she wants is a loving family structure behind it all, but it alludes her and has always alluded her because she's completely toxic and self absorbed and caught up in her own instagram smokes and mirrors.

Now she has to come clean that Ned probably never considered her a romantic prospect and that she's totally grand with co-parenting but Jesus like, who would be grand about that. It's so far from ideal, no-one would aspire to it. But instead of being honest about life just not working out sometimes, she has to play this "we're a great team" bs. They'll be a "great team" until Ned gets a girlfriend that's a lot more conventionally attractive than Shiv, or Ned wants to keep the baby in Ireland while Shiv wants to fcuk off again, or when life gets a bit too real in this new setup she has.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
The OG followers also remember you pouring washing up liquid into a jar of Nutella to stop yourself from binging on it 🥴

IMG_2855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Poogram

Chatty Member
Shiv the redeemer is on a mad one today. Go wan Shiv let your one troll have it
Plot twist: her one troll is Ned.

People have rightly pointed out that co-parenting will suit her. She’ll be able to live her “old life” - drink and do what she likes and go to Bali, to see Raisin, wherever she wants while Ned has baby Cocktail (pronounced Koq-tayle)

• Haha

professional_athlete

Ohhhhh wow I'm soooo shocked. Also the fucking hand uhhh
RIP in peace to the wonderful, beautiful couple. I don’t think any of us saw this coming? They were so good together? Remember Siobhan being predatory and letting him spunk in her? (It doesn’t take two to tango when your Ned and he’s the greatest man ever, no responsibility on him) Then there was the one game of mini golf and all the pictures maybe his hands. Dream couple.

Definitely a joint decision made by two people to co-parent. Little baby Camile Thai 43 Pearse St, Dublin 2, D02 W085 is so lucky 🥰

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm going to presume ( am I giving too much credit ?!) that she wasn't actually drinking at the canal and posted it as a joke. Because it was sunny and people drink at the canal etc etc.

Har har har look at me, I can still have the craic, I'm funny af har har har.

Her jokes are almost as bad as her dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Seeing the story about her confirming that her and ned are not a couple, I thought fair play that takes guts to put that out their.

Then I remembered that she constantly used the word WE and took him to events to get freebies and gifts.
She kept the pretence up long enough to milk her situation.
Let's just remember, its the normal customer who ends up funding these gifts to influencers.

Any empathy for SOH lasted about 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Dublina79

Once only sperm donor😂😂…I love when the lols come back into this thread….goodbye snowflakes, hello banter🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 51