Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
She’s trying to keep up with this new persona she’s been crafting in her lonely/bored times (all day every day) that she’ll be a mother that does it all, no issues. I love a good margarita but Jesus she’s embarrassing. I’d say she’s said several times that she misses cucaracha but with no truth to it. I’ve said it before, booze is her true love, nothing will top the sauce for Slobbers! The baby is her project so she’s not bored. End of.
Gimme one margarita ima get me some Ned
Gimme two margaritas gonna jump in his bed
Gimme 3 margaritas another one night stand
Gimme 4 margaritas Ned’s heads in his hands🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Let's rebrand Ned…as Father Ned….

Shiv isn't far off Father Jack with her drinking habits, so it's in keeping with the theme 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

KarenK93

I am not a Shiv stan by any means - but I have to say, fair play to her for just saying that outright and not trying to pretend for the sake of social engagement. And in a really simple and respectful way too. I'm actually really impressed with her. It must have been hard enough to post, but fair play.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

slurpymcslurp

Wowsers we are on fire here today 🔥 What a day to be on tattle 😆 Shlobbers oh shlobbers is some muppet. She could not wait to brag about baby coca colas birth story, sure why wouldnt she! No doubt the midwives in the rotunda still have their jaws on the floor after our athlete made her debut there. Of course baby coco pops slid out, of course there was no need for an epidural, of course she only needed 1 gel, of course baby latched on straight away, of course shlobbers is doing just grand, shat would all the fuss be about having a baby 🙄 She is full to the gills of absolute BS, what a sad, lonely existence she has with all her selfies and single mom pics when she set the narrative for the last 8 months that all was good with her partner and now she has to change the story to make it make sense. F off shlobbers oh shlobbers WE SEE YOU 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Shiv the redeemer is on a mad one today. Go wan Shiv let your one troll have it

Someone please write "I cant believe you lied to us all about being in a relationship for 9 months" to send her off her rocker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

cloozey

Pretty sure the midwives would be "impressed" with how anyone is handling it, no? Like it is literally part of their job firstly to get baby here safely and also to help you through it, tell you you're doing great to keep you calm etc. They're hardly going to turn around and say come in you need to better than this, you're doing a shit job at handling this pain???

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Ned reading Shiv’s story and realising that he’ll no longer have to deal with a part of him dying inside every time Shiv insinuates that they’re together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nico93

coparenting will suit her cause she will have set times where she’s not responsible for the kid and can live her “old” life. In that way, she will be able to flex over “normal” mums. She will be able to go out at Xmas, and travel etc. not the way she used to, but if he gets the kid for 2 weeks in the school holidays to go to Spain, she could easily piss off to Thailand and say “see nothing has changed.” The coparenting only seems horrific to people on this thread because they (rightly) value being with the child as most important, even if it’s in a soft play centre every single day. She doesn’t. She’ll settle really well into this schedule of being “child free” for half the week or whatever they agree on I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

instaknobs

VIP Member
I don't keep up much with siobhan tbh, but she didn't "casually" fall pregnant by herself. She had a willing partner who decided to dip his wick, now he has to pay for the oil.

It's just the praise he has been getting has really ticked me off.
I do feel somewhat sorry for siobhan, her age and still never feeling grounded.
But again, I don't keep up much with her content!
“a willing partner”.
Comment of the day. Brilliant 😂😂
---
Lads, I can’t 🐦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Eggs&bacon

I took ONE day off of here & its descended into anarchy again. 😂
---
Ah would yis all fook off lol. All he's doing is posting about him carrying the baby out the door. Get a mop and bucket for this pair above 😂
I think it’s ✨sarcasm✨

• Haha
  • Heart

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I think shiv thought it was the 1970"s where if you got knocked up the guy would probably marry you. Thank god things have changed.

We all know she would only love the big happy family with Ned but of course she'd never admit that.
I agree. I definitely think she’s psychologically stunted to an extent, thinking that the only thing it takes to keep a man is a baby. If you’ve ever had a serious relationship, you know full well it’s not the big things that make a relationship, but the small things.

Seeing what we’ve seen, living with her must be a nightmare. I’m not even saying this to snark, just my genuine impression. Her hygiene is terrible, she leaves a trail of mess, crumbs, dirt, grease wherever she goes. She’s exceptionally selfish and would have no trouble waking up her partner in the middle of the night to record her sacred morning routine. She’s arrogant, which we all know is no fun to be around, especially in private where the mask slips even more.
From box room to box apartment, still lonely as ever. Absolutely NOTHING has changed for her over the last ten years - how bizarre? Yes, she may have a few more wrinkles, freckles, be in a different location, and even have a baby, but she is exactly the same person she was a decade ago - despite her constant waffling on about her changing VaLuEs.

Here’s the funny thing about REAL values. They don’t change very often, because they are often the blueprint or foundation of the person. So with that, her REAL values have gone UNCHANGED: 1. whatever Shiv wants, Shiv will try to get, no matter who or what she has to step on to do it. 2. To hell with vulnerability and honesty - it’s far better to seem like everything that happens is by calculated choice, never just the hand that she was dealt, than to have even an ounce of vulnerability or relatability or humility. 3. Put down others to feel better about herself. That’s about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

davin22

I have my own theory on her having an empty kitchen .. I think if she did buy the loaf of bread and Nutella or butter she would have no self control and eat the loaf in one go or over a few hours … she has disordered eating and no self control .. so if every meal is delivered or eaten out or takes too much preparation she can control what she eats .. but she cannot have easy options in the kitchen as she would fly through them .. so cereal , bread , crisps and ice cream are all demolished in a day .. that competition probably did more damage than we know but she didn’t get herself any help either .. unsolicited advice 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Them not being together should be a surprise to absolutely fooking no-one but judging by the new sign-ups here and comments on her post it will be a surprise to a lot of not so smart individuals.

The game is up for her "we"-lationship

Expect Sinead Heg to have a good day in Oz lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57