Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Queen Nicole is back in Dublin after moving her life back to UK for a man for it to inevitably go tits up. Would love for these two plebs to bump into each other on Grafton Street, Shivvers on her tod with the stroller and Queen Nic twiddling her baton with her cap in hand. They are a cautionary tale for this instahun life, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

instaknobs

VIP Member
Why are the comments saying well deserved? She was pregnant. Like a billion other people before her. Carry on like she’s finished chemo and is actually winning at life.

Fucking idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

aefterglow

I will give Shiv one thing. I recently got myself an airfryer and she's probably the main reason why I keep it clean. Every time I'm tempted to just leave it as is till the next time I use it, I just think "no, do better".

• Haha
Reactions: 43

instaknobs

VIP Member
what makes all the different baby names funnier is when Shivs reads here she will be fucking fuming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Presume that the opposite of whatever she says/how she’s feeling is true and then give it about a year for her to confirm it and then come out with a different version of the story that sounds closer to the truth 🤦
Definitely, a year down the road

"The birth was horrendous".

Or

"I was so unhappy living there wasting money, it's great to be back home in Bali and Cadhla is with her dad. Dublin is shit, the coffee is shit. It was so difficult. You don't have to be with your kids to be a mother. We all have different attitudes to risk".

• Haha
  • Sad

professional_athlete

Let todays Q&A be a reminder to all the blow ins, Shiv defenders & believers that motherhood will be the making of her….that Slobbers O’Hagan is one of the biggest C.U.N.T.S on Instagram. Vile creature.

• Heart

davin22

I’m delighted she has shown her true colours of what an absolute cunt she is … business as usual on this thread .. I cringed reading the birth stories .. she is tone deaf and has no idea of how she is perceived… as someone mentioned early and often in previous threads .. she could be on the spectrum .. zero social skills

• Heart

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
The reason we call them raisin, peanut and ned is to prevent their real names coming up on a search ...we are nothing but conscientious in my opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I've nothing to say but want to mention little baby Creampie before I forget the name I thought of last night 😂😂😂😂 Sorry 🙊

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Does anyone else every now and then have a “is this for fucking real?” moment?? Like I don’t think this plot twist will ever sink in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Well, Shiv woke up and chose violence today! All we need now are some random lurkers to pile in and say how disgraceful it is that people are gossiping on a gossip site and it’ll be full-on chaos again

IMG_2814.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Exactly this lol. A huge part of their job is simply encouraging the mum to keep going. Shiv thinks her photos up on some wall of fame in the maternity unit 😂
If i walked in to the rotunda in the throws of labour and there was a shrine to our Shiv with baby chlamydia, I think id turn around and waddle out! Id rather have my baby in the street

• Haha
Why the fk is she outdoors down the canal full of ppl having a drink at 8 pm at night with her week old baby?!?!? Or am I missing something, is she insinuating the baby is drinking but I think she's actually talking about alcohol!

Im not a mother but this seems absolutely ridiculous to me or am I overreacting 😂

Also I absolutely love how people have started calling lil baby Karate random K names 😂😂👌
How dare you?? I have been drinking by the canal with my 3 for years late and night and its doing them no harm.
The alcohol shaming on this thread is something else. Yup da canals. Yup the Pearse St.

Little Kandice will become street smart in this environment. She will be able to stomp to Tesco's and grab Siobhan's cans and smokes for her in a few years. Its called Shivs motherhood life lessons.

**just jk - you are not overreacting. Shes a dope.

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I briefly dated a lad from near swords who knew OF her, and he said that she'd been in a long term relationship before she got into instagram. He had nothing bad to say about her but he only knew of her, and this would be going back four years at least now. Any swords locals willing to weigh in here?
My Family would know of her family. Her mam is into golf.. there’s a connection won’t say more.

But I’ve heard the same. Peanut and Raisin are normal. I’ve met the parents a few times at functions. They are nice and friendly. I’ve asked friends who would have grown up in RV about her and they all say the same. That she was a floater that wouldn’t have a core friend group. One summed her up perfectly from school that she would come in and say how crazy and wild her weekend was - had no time to study or do the homework cause it was so wild. Then would be the first to produce the work and tell the teacher that she spent the weekend on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart