Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

professional_athlete

Thread title suggestion:

Everything is fine, Ned’s values didn’t align, everything is fine, please give me a dime, everything is fine, it’s actually pronounced ‘Calvin Klein’, everything is fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

influencethis6

VIP Member
Her pregnancy announcement was so shocking, it should feature in "Reeling in the Years 2023"

Shivvers crept, Ned Wept, Baby never slept & Jesus swept (all the facts under the carpet!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I will be reposing from 5 to 8 this evening as I am deceased from this thread. RIP to me

**cause of death......laughed herself into the ground. I can't breath reading all the different name for ceili.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What have you “seen of Ned”
He doesn’t share his life on insta to the same level she does
Literally all anyone has seen is a couple of tagged photos and his announcement
I’m not saying he is a bad person or a saint but it’s a total and absolute reach to say either

if He comes on insta and says something or posts specific information grand but otherwise come on what does anyone actually know

who knows if it was a ONS or if they were together longer or are together now

it’s like the UK rags saying “there’s trouble in paradise“ with one photo of a couple as their body language is off

a
Who knows??! We know. Because she emailed her whole client list telling them she had a "holiday romance"
Seriously, read the last 58 threads or fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I would just like to point out she has confirmed she was exactly 10 days overdue on August 24th. We therefore predicted her due date to the exact day. To the exact fucking day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_2023-09-04-09-39-52-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-04-09-38-57-75_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

instaknobs

VIP Member
Lads this place is back on form today. Glad the madness of the previous thread is behind us. I’ve literally laughed out loud all day. You 3 are so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

professional_athlete

Childbirth just like getting a bikini wax….Today is gonna be wild on here! Think I’m gonna have to pull a sickie from work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

instaknobs

VIP Member
My virgin thread title.
Recap

No longer pregnant.
Now a mam to baby Kylie, Kayla, Coco,
Still single
Still a knob. But now a knob in glittery shoes

• Haha

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Can she not fuck off

The midwives were all so impressed with how she handled the pain/ how far she was, did they give her the girl guide pain badge? I am guessing Raisins birth was different, and normal, and maybe she needed more than Nasal Breathing to have her kid, Shivs is def trying to flex over someone.

First degree tear. Good.

Facetimed her family and ran out of credit. WTAF. what a cunt. Maybe Ned gifted her some to stop her speaking to him?

No crazy hormones for this Champion. Obviously. She is bat shit fucking crazy anyway so to be fair probably wouldn't know if she was hormonal.
What self respecting 30+ year old has a credit phone? Lord above.

• Haha
  • Wow
Other mothers need 2 gels, Not me!!!! 500 points in the leaving.
I KNEW they were impressed with my pain management. Bet they didnt say that, its just assuming.
God she sounds like she was birthing a calf

• Haha
Reactions: 73

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Ah yeah, I simply breathed baby Colcannon into this world. It was a breeze 🤷‍♀️ fast forward 1 year from now and we might get the real "It was so tough and I was ripped from end to end" story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 70

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Fixing this.

“Are you and Darragh still together?”

“We’re not. We never were together, but I totally thought we would be. I thought I had it all sussed and I’m fuming about how it’s turned out. Ned was shell shocked when I told him, and he tried but he isn’t attracted to me in any way whatsoever and I’ve had to accept it. You all know I got that ride from him though, and this brings me the validation I needed anyway. I’m gonna rebrand as a champion for single parenting when it all goes tits up, so either way I’m sorted”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Thenosyyoke

Unbelievable with the self praise!!

Pain management? Built for this, hold the epi.
Gel? One dose mate, keep it for the others.
Breathing techniques? Black belt in sounds of the Serengeti pal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

KittenRadziwell

Guys, little bit of tea anseo. Just spotted Fr. Ned driving down Pearse St. Isn't he only after getting a personalised licence plate.
Kylemore was in her carseat. Forward facing, on page 10 of War and Peace.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

instaknobs

VIP Member
Can she not fuck off

The midwives were all so impressed with how she handled the pain/ how far she was, did they give her the girl guide pain badge? I am guessing Raisins birth was different, and normal, and maybe she needed more than Nasal Breathing to have her kid, Shivs is def trying to flex over someone.

First degree tear. Good.

Facetimed her family and ran out of credit. WTAF. what a cunt. Maybe Ned gifted her some to stop her speaking to him?

No crazy hormones for this Champion. Obviously. She is bat shit fucking crazy anyway so to be fair probably wouldn't know if she was hormonal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65