Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
An annual meet up. That's depressing.

Not as depressing though as seeing your school friends for the first time in a year for a night out and one of them brings a newborn baby.

(I've 4 of my own before anyone starts, but I'd never impose them on adults night out especially at that age where the whole evening will end up dominated by talk about the baby present)

• Haha
Reactions: 50

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“Everything is great, everything is grand, I’m finding it all fine, everything is grand, no news apart from everything is great.” Her face seemed to be telling a completely different story in those ramblings.

IMG_2904.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is some dose. How she wrote that and thought to herself "yeah, people will love this. I'm so relatable". WHY does she think its a flex to say shite like that. She's built different.🙃

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I wonder did darragh tell her that she would have to tell her followers they aren't together and she came up with that question 🤔
She is still as delusional and as passive aggressive as ever!!
Phone credit - no self employed person does phone credit especially when their business is all online.
Criminals use Pay as you Go and the Furnace is basically a giant Ponzi scheme so that tracks.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Do newborn especially first couple of weeks to ensure weight gain not have to be fed every couple of hours or even wake them up to feed them until they get longer stretches out of breastfeeding or the bottle but she got 6 hours sleep 😴 with a week old baby what!!! Please correct if wrong
Twice in 2 weeks the baby has slept for a decent stretch and she's come on claiming to have cracked it.

As someone whose had 4, let me tell you it's embarrassingly naive and typical of her arrogance. Occasionally very newborn babies sleep for long stretches, but she'd want to be some dope to think 2 weeks in this is the start of "getting her life back" 😂

Unless Kayley is newborning differently of course.

• Haha

aefterglow

Can the people who said birthing Cordon Bleu will be the making of her come back to the chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I posted it on previous page
Oh thanks sorry, missed that!

She's a dose. A bikini wax is a sharp external pain and over in seconds. Labour, even if your baby is some mystical magical being that slides out like something out of Alien, its a internal dull and sharp at the same time and painful, contractions feel nothing like a wax, even mild ones. Comparing the two shows she's bullshitting completely! Unless her midwives were slapping her on the vulva out of sheer surprise at how well she was handling the pain.....

• Haha

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
LADIES a gentle reminder that even if you didn’t have the perfect (made up) birth like Siobhan, if you have a loving partner, decent career, home and friends then you are laps ahead of her in life. She would give her right arm for any of these things, and she deserves our pity more than anything. Sitting alone right now in a flat with a newborn 😳 Her life gives me the actual fear 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
“She pretty much slid out” oh do fuck off you arrogant gowl, I feel sorry for any new mothers following the jolly green giant and having to read all her shite. She hasn’t had the hormone drop BULLSHIT!

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Yeah, 9 months later when there is *literally* not a single inch of road left for her to keep up the pretense !

They were split by the day she announced it!
Also the line "we didn't want to force something that could impact how we bring up Kasey" is straight out the player handbook 😂 she's quoting Ned's breakup lines to her there.

Probably delivered outside the mobile in Wexford while his engine was already running 😂

Shiv absolutely thought the baby would mean they had to "force" something !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
How long will it be before she flex's she back to her pre-baby weight 🧐
Lads, I might need to back track here and agree with tattlers who suggested being a Mam will be the making of her. Look how neat her room is…..
Oh wait, she’s still a giant slob.
Rubbish and shit all over the floor, pre breath work slip and slide dirty mirror, those white penny’s heels on the floor, she ain’t gonna need to stomp in those anytime soon.

smug twat.
"I wOnT dO bOdY tRaNsFoRmAtIoN cOnTeNT pOsTpARtUm"

Like what is this side view if not classic body-checking, an invite for compliments to pour in and the photo she will *inevitably* share thousands of times when she starves and crash diets herself back to her ideal weight.

Tldr: still a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Wow, I just thought it was the pringles and the Nutella.
A full shopping, I'm nearly speechless.
Tone deaf from SV. Does she really need to be gifted these goods? Can she not afford them herself? Is she incapable of doing an order herself?
I doubt it.
Next time you are in SV and you notice a modest price hike....just remember you are paying for these freebies.

• Heart

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Just her saying that baby Cadillac was away for 2 hours yesterday made my heart hurt a bit, I must be going soft but I can’t imagine how hard it would be giving a newborn over. I’m obviously hoping baby went with her dad and not a family of seagulls!

• Haha
  • Sad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Mumnet types can fuck off. I don't want to read about best practice parenting here. A 6 hour sleep throwaway comment is nothing. Lets hold fire for the real shit please.

When baby goes back on full caf 3FE all will be grand again, back to rarely sleeping
It's a handful of posts in direct response to her last stories bragging about cracking sleeping two weeks in. Calm the fuck down.