Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Domestic goddess

Just have to say, this is extremely LOW HRV (heart rate variability). The higher the better - at her age, acceptable HRV would be around 60. Not only a physiological marker of less than optimal health and fitness, but also extremely indicative of many mental health disorders including addiction and more.

ETA: obviously this is not a diagnosis. But there are clear links between low HRV and a variety of issues.

- This is NOT pseudoscience, I can assure you.
Would it be due to broken sleep?

surlook

VIP Member
Words were had and there was a few home truths delivered that night to Shiv and Ned from her folks in Wexford I reckon!

That's where my money is at. People can be demons with drink on them and let loose, and the Shiv family seem like heavy drinkers. There was a shift in dynamic after that.
Why was Ned in Wexford at all? We know they weren't together so why did he go to Wexford to hang out with her family?

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Why? Other places have hot water/taps to run it under for a few seconds which is all it needs. And some babies drink ebm at room temp.
I was wondering the same, mine were fine with it being poured from the little bags into a sterilised bottle at room temperature.