Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we just become best friends? She has no other friends and will now try leach on to this one who sat next to her. Imagine drawing the u lucky straw and having to sit by shivs the entire night
The "best friends" comment was sad bordering on pathetic.

All these huns only care about what another can do for their profile. Shiv is about to fall off a social cliff once this baby gets here, no one's taking up her offer of free-best-friend.

Reactions: 19
Those bleeping shoes are back 🤮🤮🤮 they’ve been on the go since Bali, they’re in absolute tatters at this stage, they’re absolutely rotten
The absolute state of those shoes! With her big oafy toes sticking out the end. How could she look at them on her and think they look OK to wear out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The absolute state of those shoes! With her big oafy toes sticking out the end. How could she look at them on her and think they look OK to wear out.
it was the stompy mc'stompy for me plodding down the street. If she knew she had to walk back why didn't she take comfortable shoes to change into?. We all know she has those white runners. any normal person would do that, knocked up or not.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be walking around that area at night on my own. Wasn't an American tourist attacked there recently?

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be walking around that area at night on my own. Wasn't an American tourist attacked there recently?
That poor tourist was attacked on Talbot Street in north inner city.

Shiv was at bang on I think baggot street on south side.

Reactions: 6
Seriously? Because someone goes out for breakfast while a match they likely have no interest in is on it means they hate women?
I've absolutely no interest in women's football whatsoever and won't watch it but will watch the men's world cup. I certainly don't hate women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah here, the snippet of Sosueme giving a speech just HAD to be where she says she personally listed them all on her invite list. Basically shiv saying look at me I'm special, Suzanne Jackson picked *me* 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'cool events' :LOL: she's like a teen at her first disco. God love her, she's tragic. Those press events are always shite. As all have said above, they're just for the free booze and stroking each others egos without an ounce of sincerity.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah here, the snippet of Sosueme giving a speech just HAD to be where she says she personally listed them all on her invite list. Basically shiv saying look at me I'm special, Suzanne Jackson picked *me* 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She basically picked people with high follower counts. That was her criteria.

The only reason Shiv is there is because of her follower count. Definitely not her ability to promote products.

'cool events' :LOL: she's like a teen at her first disco. God love her, she's tragic. Those press events are always shite. As all have said above, they're just for the free booze and stroking each others egos without an ounce of sincerity.
Cool event? 😂 Sorry Siobhan but the cool events this week were the Premiere of Barbie and Oppenheimer…. Noticed she didn’t get an invite to either of them and went to a cool tan event instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s not liked either of Sinead’s posts or Fliss’. She really is the worst type of person.

Cue a story post about how she has been napping as she is SO pregnant.
yeah you called it - "i think i'll take another rest day today because i am shattered. i need to remind myself how heavily pregnant i am".

Maybe everyone last night kept saying wow you're pregnant, so she's got enough attention to relax today !

Reactions: 11
She basically picked people with high follower counts. That was her criteria.

The only reason Shiv is there is because of her follower count. Definitely not her ability to promote products.
Is she not with that other tan company that give her discounts? 😂. Surely that’s a conflict of interest?
Or has she already been dumped by them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"All these cool people follow me now and I got to make cool content"

I she didn't think much of her existing 150,000 followers before last night's event😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"All these cool people follow me now and I got to make cool content"

I she didn't think much of her existing 150,000 followers before last night's event😂😂
She's not a regular Mom, she's a cool Mom. That's gonna be her new narrative. She has the fake boobs to really get into character!

• Haha
She wants to start making cool content while on the brink of her life as she knows it vaporising?

Blethering on about Tomorrow Land for the benefit of her "cool" new followers. Shes right, she will never go again. She'll be lucky to see Electric picnic this side of her 50th birthday!

It's like a 16 year old bragging about how they smoked weed once.

Honestly I'm teetering closer to feeling sorry for her. These are truly tragic times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wants to start making cool content while on the brink of her life as she knows it vaporising?

Blethering on about Tomorrow Land for the benefit of her "cool" new followers. Shes right, she will never go again. She'll be lucky to see Electric picnic this side of her 50th birthday!

Honestly I'm teetering closer to feeling sorry for her. These are truly tragic times.
As soon as she mentioned tomorrowland I knew she would post something with Jack in it!!!! I’m sure there are hundreds of other photos or videos she could have picked but she can’t let Sinead have her birthday weekend away. She’s so bitter it’s unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh my God I just heard the audio on this reel (it's recorded audio from someone else's reel basically saying I've just realised this time next month I could have a baby AND a margarita). What is actually wrong with her. Like I'd get someone making that joke as a once off or a couple of times through pregnancy, but she has mentioned booze nearly every single day.

I know this has been well covered in these threads but I just find it so strange that she's mentioned her pregnancy far more times in the context of alcohol (not being able to currently drink, excitement for a drink when the baby is born, etc.) than she's actually mentioned her excitement to meet her baby/be a mum (from memory I can only recall her saying this kind of thing twice, maybe three times max.)

She also has barely mentioned her new niece - maybe two mentions since she was born? Either she's too self-involved or Raisin has told her not to be posting (or hasn't been sending her any updates). For someone who posts so much it's just odd. She clearly hasn't been seeing or in touch with her family as when she does see them she plasters them everywhere, i.e. any of their holidays together.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

JUMP SCARE watching those stories, please warn me next time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.