Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck tagging Gemma Kennedy who is with Sinead now on a trip paid for by her new BF and posting a story with Jack in it is very not cool.

She is so stupidly unaware😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has such a masculine walk the story of her showing those ugly sandals stomping home you’d swear it was a man wearing a pair of heals for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy duck tagging Gemma Kennedy who is with Sinead now on a trip paid for by her new BF and posting a story with Jack in it is very not cool.

She is so stupidly unaware😂🤦
SHE is absolutely aware, she is very spiteful calculating.

I wrongly assumed we outgrew teenage trying to be cool, fit in, show off at aged 14. I was wrong, not like other girls obviously.

Why is she such a giant twit?

Reactions: 28
SHE is absolutely aware, she is very spiteful calculating.

I wrongly assumed we outgrew teenage trying to be cool, fit in, show off at aged 14. I was wrong, not like other girls obviously.

Why is she such a giant twit?
Spiteful and calculating was correct - no need to strike it out.

Reactions: 14
Did she get her lips done again? They look huge in the stories this morning. She should ask for her money back they are so disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows exactly what she's at.
I think the whole crew in NZ will see what she's at and be laughing at her. It was Kyle in the recoding when Sinead was speaking about the passport thing and his facial expressions said it all, will all be the same when they see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does her lips actually ever touch when she's talking?
Also the overuse of the word "cool" Bart Simpson called....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her lips are like that due to pregnancy. I think she mentioned it a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we all just skipping over the fact that she said vanderpump rules is the only exciting thing happening in her life right now.
Did she forget she’s up the duff and about to have a child!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think her lips are like that due to pregnancy. I think she mentioned it a few weeks ago.
we all know she is a complete liar. Didn't eat eggs because unsolicited advice but ate eggs, didn't want kids, but wanted kids, doesn't use filters but loves botox, moves to Dublin to be near family, never sees family. The list is endless.

VanderPLUMP is the only thing she has. Here for it. That karma wheel is turning super smoothly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's absolutely fuminggggg Sinead is living her best life with a boyfriend and what seem like a solid group of friends. Fuming.

Reactions: 25
Bored out her tree in her lonely overpriced shoebox watching everyone live their best lives and just has to throw barbs as she's missing out.

She's not excited about the baby and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.