Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE will immediately give birth to over shadow any happiness she thinks Begarty might get. Or she will fake it using her new found knowledge about Braxton hicks.
She will immediately give birth to twins, then make up some story that her and Ned have split custody so both have one twin 100% of the time so they can’t be photographed together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously? Because someone goes out for breakfast while a match they likely have no interest in is on it means they hate women?
No it's moreso that she has a behavioural trend of pushing up men's teams and men's sports achievements but never women.

And example being - She is always on about the Dublin mens team. She would never miss a match etc when in Dublin, but when the ladies were going for 5 in a row - there was never a mention of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No it's moreso that she has a behavioural trend of pushing up men's teams and men's sports achievements but never women.

And example being - She is always on about the Dublin mens team. She would never miss a match etc when in Dublin, but when the ladies were going for 5 in a row - there was never a mention of it.
I guess I can relate tbh. The only sport I’d ever watch the ladies in is tennis. I just find the men more interesting/entertaining to watch generally…but I certainly don’t hate women…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If Begs gets engaged too she will implode.

I’d hate to go into labour on my own. I actually just thought of that and immediately felt really sorry for her. Her life is tit. There’s literally nobody there for her when it comes to the crunch. That’s really sad. She must be feeling super lonely at this moment in time and reevaluating her life decisions.

Anyone have any info on where Ned has disappeared to? Maybe he’s seeing that girl that got back from Dubai? Awkward all round if so…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Genuine question, if you started seeing or had slept with, and had then starting seeing a guy, would the fact that he was about to become a father for the first time with a different girl put you off him?
I mean, I think I would be a bit apprehensive about our prospects? Hardly an ideal start to a romance

Reactions: 37
Genuine question, if you started seeing or had slept with, and had then starting seeing a guy, would the fact that he was about to become a father for the first time with a different girl put you off him?
I mean, I think I would be a bit apprehensive about our prospects? Hardly an ideal start to a romance
I think there's a lot of women who'll put up with anything. I'd say he has no trouble attracting women still despite having knocked up Shivvers so publically..

Reactions: 15
I’d hate to go into labour on my own. I actually just thought of that and immediately felt really sorry for her. Her life is tit. There’s literally nobody there for her when it comes to the crunch. That’s really sad. She must be feeling super lonely at this moment in time and reevaluating her life decisions.
From looking at her stories it seems that the only thing she looks forward to is food - going out for breakfast and then having dinner delivered or going out to collect it.

Reactions: 15
From looking at her stories it seems that the only thing she looks forward to is food - going out for breakfast and then having dinner delivered or going out to collect it.
Must cost her an absolute fortune!

Reactions: 12
It would turn me off. Mainly because he will have no idea how his life will change once the baby comes. His priorities will change and your place in his life too - if he's a good dad.

The dynamic with the mother will be different too. If the relationship is bad, do you want to be in the middle of that shitshow in the early stages of your relationship? If the relationship is good maybe they will get closer and bond over the baby. I might be a bit insecure for that.

Reactions: 28
Something like this happened to me years ago, I was dating a guy for around 3 months, a ONS turned up and was 5 months pregnant with his baby.

He genuinely didn’t know as she had only just found out at 5 months. She didn’t want to be with him and vice versa, I was still with him when the baby was born but in the end it didn’t work out(not because of the baby). But I remember at the time being pretty gutted when she arrived on his doorstep to let him know she was having his baby fairly soon.

Shiv’s case is a bit different, I’m not sure I would get with any guy knowing 1. That he has an unhinged ex/acquaintance 2. He is having a baby with her. My own insecurities would mean that I would be worried that when the baby arrived they decided to make a go of it. To be honest wouldn’t blame them for wanting to try and I wouldn’t stand in the way of that.

Reactions: 20
Didn't Khloe k get together with Tristan whilst another woman was expecting his kid. Then he banged a baby into someone else again whilst simultaneously impregnating some poor surrogate with Khloe's foetus.

Who knows where the Shiv-Ned love story will end up.

One thing I do know, she does not see or speak to anyone she knows from morning til night 99% of the time. Ned is not her boyfriend, Laura Bennett won't be seen again post baby. She never sees her family anymore.

You'd *almost* feel sorry for her except everything that has happened is a consequence of her conscious deliberate actions .

Reactions: 19

Totally agree on this. How can she not be lonely, I’m sure she said it herself on one of the podcasts going from Bali to Dublin a few years back? It made her realise she had people around her all the time in Bali because everyone was working back in Dublin. It must be very hard watching Fliss getting engaged (although she’s probably secretly happy that it’s not to Diren) and Sinead living her best life, falling in love with someone who is making grand gestures etc.

She goes on about seeing the family on the beach being her epiphany. That’s not what she’s ended up with. She’s got the baby, no partner and lost her freedom which she apparently valued so much.

I feel bad for her that she can’t just be honest and say I want a boyfriend and I’m ready to settle down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally agree on this. How can she not be lonely, I’m sure she said it herself on one of the podcasts going from Bali to Dublin a few years back? It made her realise she had people around her all the time in Bali because everyone was working back in Dublin. It must be very hard watching Fliss getting engaged (although she’s probably secretly happy that it’s not to Diren) and Sinead living her best life, falling in love with someone who is making grand gestures etc.

She goes on about seeing the family on the beach being her epiphany. That’s not what she’s ended up with. She’s got the baby, no partner and lost her freedom which she apparently valued so much.

I feel bad for her that she can’t just be honest and say I want a boyfriend and I’m ready to settle down.
I don't think anyone will have her, she's that unlikeable.

A decent secure fella with a good 9-5 job would be no good for her.

She wants the sports star/gym owner/player type a type that have walked all over her and caused her unhappiness and anger towards men.

Her idealistic epiphany was completely flawed like her character. She watches too much Instagram and reality tv and her perception of what is normal is skewed against her.

By the time she comes to her senses she'll be a washed up cat lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Anyone have any info on where Ned has disappeared to? Maybe he’s seeing that girl that got back from Dubai? Awkward all round if so…
What girl that came back from dubai?? I wanna know everything 🍵🍵🍵

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone will have her, she's that unlikeable.

A decent secure fella with a good 9-5 job would be no good for her.

She wants the sports star/gym owner/player type a type that have walked all over her and caused her unhappiness and anger towards men.

Her idealistic epiphany was completely flawed like her character. She watches too much Instagram and reality tv and her perception of what is normal is skewed against her.

By the time she comes to her senses she'll be a washed up cat lady.
I think there’s someone for everyone, I’m sure there’s a male Shiv out there somewhere.

But she definitely wants the status yeah or some status! She thought Ned was the safe, secure 9-5 compromise, he’s not got the following of Diren or James Smith, won’t duck off to Bali like Sonny because he’s got the gym to keep him grounded in Dublin but can still most likely travel more than most as it’s his business. She had the bigger following and was ovulating so thought she had the control….it was perfect for her.

She thought he was bringing her home to Dublin without her having to admit it to her followers

Reactions: 6
I love and care for cats and hate when they get dragged into this. Shiv doesn’t deserve cats and cats wouldn’t have her! 😂
I mean we see how she “fostered” those puppies 🤬🤬. She shouldn’t be allowed near any child or animal. She can’t even wash herself without having it written down in her to-do list.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Appreciate this is a very criptic message but anyone else on the WTE Community App, IM&MTB? And see the post about the pregnant person due in August looking for advice on failed 3 month relationship and access rights?

I could be wrong but the wording, grammer and writing screams SOH!!!! It's written like one of those Furness reviews!!!
Tell us more about this?! I feel it’s been glossed over. Receipt?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.