Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv’s announcement will say;

“I get to marry my ONS 🤌🏻. WE are SO hAPpY 😌

IMG_5024.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess I can relate tbh. The only sport I’d ever watch the ladies in is tennis. I just find the men more interesting/entertaining to watch generally…but I certainly don’t hate women…
But what exactly do you find more interesting? If it’s the exact same sport?
---
She goes on about seeing the family on the beach being her epiphany. That’s not what she’s ended up with. She’s got the baby, no partner and lost her freedom which she apparently valued so much.
She saw it, and then thought “what is the quickest possible way I can also get that.” She has never put in the work for anything a day in her life 😂 you don’t just decide you want a husband and baby the. Go find one the next day. You have to like, do the work. It’s like years ago when she said she was interested in psychology and stuff but would never “waste the time” going to her a degree about it. Cause her books gave her all she needed. Aka they were quicker.

She is lazy. That’s the root of her problem - laziness. Wanting everything yesterday. She has other irredeemable qualities but I think they all go back to her laziness and Hubris

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t imagine being at home alone the last month of pregnancy especially with your first. As every little twinge you think ‘ is it time ‘ . I slept in the spare room for my last month of pregnancy because I was waking my partner everything I move in the bed but if I had to get up to going to the toilet in the middle of the night ( a few times a night) he would always call out to me and check if I was ok. Sad for her not to have help 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuine question, if you started seeing or had slept with, and had then starting seeing a guy, would the fact that he was about to become a father for the first time with a different girl put you off him?
I mean, I think I would be a bit apprehensive about our prospects? Hardly an ideal start to a romance
i’d run for the hills tbh. could not be dealing with that drama

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine being at home alone the last month of pregnancy especially with your first. As every little twinge you think ‘ is it time ‘ . I slept in the spare room for my last month of pregnancy because I was waking my partner everything I move in the bed but if I had to get up to going to the toilet in the middle of the night ( a few times a night) he would always call out to me and check if I was ok. Sad for her not to have help 😭
She's such a CU Next Tuesday, what a sad existence she lives (differently)

Reactions: 9
In 8 weeks time when she is out galavanting and sipping on Marg's 2/3 nights a week saying it's all so easy while we are all wondering who the hell is looking after the kid - you won't feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I definitely feel like the gloss has worn off in the last few weeks. At the beginning of the year she thought she had it all, a gym rat boyfriend and a baby on the way…. The perfect family. I can only imagine how much she enjoyed rubbing it in Begs and everyone else’s face, the buzz she got from all the engagement and likes she got on the pregnancy announcement…. But now it’s just her in a pokey flat. Begs is back with the ex (god knows why!?) and seems really happy, Fliss is engaged (albeit with someone who Slob wouldn’t consider a good catch, and probably looks down on) and seems really happy.

Slob must realise now she’s in this by herself, even if Ned steps up, it’s for the baby, not her.

Reactions: 24
I definitely feel like the gloss has worn off in the last few weeks. At the beginning of the year she thought she had it all, a gym rat boyfriend and a baby on the way…. The perfect family. I can only imagine how much she enjoyed rubbing it in Begs and everyone else’s face, the buzz she got from all the engagement and likes she got on the pregnancy announcement…. But now it’s just her in a pokey flat. Begs is back with the ex (god knows why!?) and seems really happy, Fliss is engaged (albeit with someone who Slob wouldn’t consider a good catch, and probably looks down on) and seems really happy.

Slob must realise now she’s in this by herself, even if Ned steps up, it’s for the baby, not her.
Irony being that Slobs moving to London was an attempt to swoop in on Fliss's ex aswell.

Really calculated move from her. The bloke Shiv imagined in that family on the beach was Diren.

I doubt Ned is not even moving in with her anymore. I get vibes he is starting serious with someone else who accepts his situation and will help him navigate fatherhood. The absolute nut worst situation.

How do you like them apples Shiv.

Reactions: 20
Those bleeping shoes are back 🤮🤮🤮 they’ve been on the go since Bali, they’re in absolute tatters at this stage, they’re absolutely rotten

Reactions: 11
Wonder how SOH "Dublin Dates" are going these days....ain't heard much about them since ....well just before the infamous pregnancy announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did we just become best friends? She has no other friends and will now try leach on to this one who sat next to her. Imagine drawing the u lucky straw and having to sit by shivs the entire night

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.