Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh there is it, the “loving life” comment. Hope you’re convinced, Shiv, because no one else is!

IMG_2490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She went (stomped) back to Eden One 2 days after someone posted the homeless jacket/ mammy into collect the kids photograph picture here🤣

She definitely had a word over the advertisement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She most be so desperately lonely and getting more bitter by the day. Everyone she believed to be beneath her are all now thriving and loving life

Reactions: 15
Are we all just skipping over the fact that she said vanderpump rules is the only exciting thing happening in her life right now.
Did she forget she’s up the duff and about to have a child!
Came here to say this 🙈

Reactions: 6
Someone has just had a smack round the face with a dose of reality!!
tit if getting real for this one now and she ain’t here for it at all is she.

Reactions: 23
She seems to have forgotten that last week she was, in her own words, excited about every aspect of becoming a mum. Now in the space of a matter of hours she has declared that a tv show is her only cause of excitement and described being a mum as having her life taken over….another case of Shiv forgetting her own bullshit

Reactions: 28
What a nice way to refer to becoming a mother 😳😲
Exactly what I'd expect from her. Resentful - the child's fault that everyone is having a good time except her. That will be a theme in the kids upbringing.

That child can expect to here phrases such as "if it wasn't for you" "before you came along" "I should have never gave up .... for you" "I don't have a minute because of you". And thats without the alcohol.

Children don't forget. Children know when they are not wanted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watching the Oz girls have the time of their life skiing in NZ must be boiling her piss. The best she can come up with in response is a bleeping throwback to Tomorrowland, a snarky ref to Sinead’s ex and a singleton visit to a spa.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Friday evening is usually when she does the big clean anticipating Ned might visit the weekend.

She hasn't done it the last few Fridays - another sign of trouble in parad..... hell?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That don't even fit into the slippers 🤣
cinderella definitely didn’t go to the ball. (NZ)

guarateed all of those blond instahuns who all look exactly the same, are glad she is banged up abroad and they can go on without having to feel like they need to invite her.

Imagine manifesting this tit show for a life. It’s bleeping brilliant.

Reactions: 14
cinderella definitely didn’t go to the ball. (NZ)

guarateed all of those blond instahuns who all look exactly the same, are glad she is banged up abroad and they can go on without having to feel like they need to invite her.

Imagine manifesting this tit show for a life. It’s bleeping brilliant.
She is absolutely reminiscing about her time with these huns last summer and has the FOMO

What a difference a few months make

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the whole crew in NZ will see what she's at and be laughing at her. It was Kyle in the recoding when Sinead was speaking about the passport thing and his facial expressions said it all, will all be the same when they see it.
What recording is this? I’d love to see it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.