Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be telling if she congratulates Felicity or not on the state of that friendship.

She really hates to see people do well in life. She only shares good occasions when she needs to let people know that she knew first.
---
Also the whole country has been ramping up for the Irish women in the world cup. The game is on now.
Shiv has done nothing once again to promote successful amazing women.

Yet, she would happily go watch an England game and use it as opportunity to declare her Irishness while in London

Dope.

Reactions: 26
Appreciate this is a very criptic message but anyone else on the WTE Community App, IM&MTB? And see the post about the pregnant person due in August looking for advice on failed 3 month relationship and access rights?

I could be wrong but the wording, grammer and writing screams SOH!!!! It's written like one of those Furness reviews!!!
Her relationship lasted one night. You sure it's her? ;)

What's the access question? Surely she will want ned taking the baby as much as possible. She's got margs to drink & BJJ to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her relationship lasted one night. You sure it's her? ;)

What's the access question? Surely she will want ned taking the baby as much as possible. She's got margs to drink & BJJ to do.
I think pregnancy = auto relationship to Shiv, the easy way like everything she does.

Also, If Ned has a new missus Shiv won't want her near the child. I don't think Shiv has the emotional maturity to compromise in such situations. It will all be very very dramatic..
🍿

Reactions: 19
Be telling if she congratulates Felicity or not on the state of that friendship.

She really hates to see people do well in life. She only shares good occasions when she needs to let people know that she knew first.
---
Also the whole country has been ramping up for the Irish women in the world cup. The game is on now.
Shiv has done nothing once again to promote successful amazing women.

Yet, she would happily go watch an England game and use it as opportunity to declare her Irishness while in London

Dope.
She'll share it if they meet to celebrate and drink together. Otherwise, radio silence. No glass, no congrats.

Reactions: 8
Super sports fan Shiv is out having breakfast when the Ireland game is on.

That confirms for me she hates women.

If it was the lads playing in a world cup she would be watching it in a crowd.

Reactions: 36
Tensing her stomach so hard she may have shat herself.
she had a tampon in mate
---
I'm great I feel no pain and just popped the baby out go me I'm great I was in the gym a week later. Shiv in a few weeks time.
I shouldnt have gone back to the gym, i was struggling, tired. My 18 stitches vagina was killing me

Shiv in one year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The skincare podcast episode, my eyebrows hit my hairline when at 37mins 58 ish seconds Shiv says ‘I remember you begging me to come over for a facial so that you’d have company because it was so quiet’
I’d be fecking raging if I was Corinna, could she not have said something like I loved coming over to get a facial.
Gobsmacked !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The skincare podcast episode, my eyebrows hit my hairline when at 37mins 58 ish seconds Shiv says ‘I remember you begging me to come over for a facial so that you’d have company because it was so quiet’
I’d be fecking raging if I was Corinna, could she not have said something like I loved coming over to get a facial.
Gobsmacked !
Just listened to it there and then Corinna says yeah, I used the money after a car crash to set it up, my Dad died and I was using his car (heavily grieving at this point) and then her marriage of 17 years had broken down. Hope Shiv felt like tit after that, but then Corinna says she was such a massive help and needed her energy....

Reactions: 20
Her “bestie” felicity got engaged she will be raging!!!!!
GDC is gonna need re-surfaced today with all the stomping Shiv’s gonna be doing. She will be furious with Felicity’s engagement and Sinead’s boyfriend organising a surprise trip to NZ with all her friends. I actually wondered if Sinead’s bf was planning on proposing too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
GDC is gonna need re-surfaced today with all the stomping Shiv’s gonna be doing. She will be furious with Felicity’s engagement and Sinead’s boyfriend organising a surprise trip to NZ with all her friends. I actually wondered if Sinead’s bf was planning on proposing too.
If sinead gets proposed too ,shiv will pull some stunt out of rage

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's like the episode in Friends when Monica and Rachel are fighting about stealing each others thunder.

Monica says that she'll announce her pregnancy at Rachel's wedding etc etc

Except this isn't Friends. They all hate each other.

Really good point about Siobhan's attitude toward women. Never ever supports female sporting occasions but then her business is targeted at women.

Wonder does her program deliberstely keep women at the same weight or actually increase their weight.

Less competition for the margarita mama to worry about

Reactions: 20
I've said it before but I think she finds women easier to manipulate than men into handing over their money. It's calculated that she only takes on women. She has less respect for them.

And then she can emotionally manipulate them further when they are not seeing results using all sorts of word salad.

Reactions: 22
I think everyone has encountered someone like Shiv at least. A narcissistic manipulator who prays on vulnerable people.

Reactions: 18
If sinead gets proposed too ,shiv will pull some stunt out of rage
SHE will immediately give birth to over shadow any happiness she thinks Begarty might get. Or she will fake it using her new found knowledge about Braxton hicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not liked either of Sinead’s posts or Fliss’. She really is the worst type of person.

Cue a story post about how she has been napping as she is SO pregnant.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.