Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Shivs mother will be very hands-off with her baby.

Sort of - "it might finally make you grow up. Don't come running to me" attitude.

Reactions: 21
For OUR Retunda vist?? I'm 32 weeks and my husband has only been allowed at 2 appointments with me and that was the 2 main scans, every other appointment you have to attend on your own so really she mean My Retunda vist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For OUR Retunda vist?? I'm 32 weeks and my husband has only been allowed at 2 appointments with me and that was the 2 main scans, every other appointment you have to attend on your own so really she mean My Retunda vist 🙄
Our is her and the baby I think. It's sneaky. She wants people to think it's her and Ned.

I don't understand - why is she not going to Holles St for the baby? It's a 2 minute walk for her.

Reactions: 19
I get the feeling Shivs mother will be very hands-off with her baby.

Sort of - "it might finally make you grow up. Don't come running to me" attitude.
I’m skeptical of the mother. Siobhan has these issues for a reason. Riosion also lives away

So this woman barely sees any of her daughters and I don’t think that’s by accident

Reactions: 30
Our is her and the baby I think. It's sneaky. She wants people to think it's her and Ned.

I don't understand - why is she not going to Holles St for the baby? It's a 2 minute walk for her.
She possibly booked in with the rotunda before she rented the apartment.
Saying that I went to Holles St when the Rotunda would of been more convenient for me. I was born in Holles St, my sister had her son there so I just naturally booked in there!

Reactions: 7
I’m skeptical of the mother. Siobhan has these issues for a reason. Riosion also lives away

So this woman barely sees any of her daughters and I don’t think that’s by accident
I think she doesn't see Shiv by choice, and doesn't see much of Roisin because she lives abroad- she's with her now. I can't see her running to help Shiv out, and if she does, it'll likely be offline as the family seem to be sick of featuring as content.
Others who know Shiv say she's always been a bit of a social oddity who struggled to make/keep friends.

Reactions: 11
Humping around that gym like a constipated silverback for the love of god give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 52
IMG_8339.jpeg

How does Shiv manage to make a salad look like it’s been done in the airfryer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every single second of that child's life will be published. I would be surprised and delighted if she didn't
Except the seconds when it's crying 🤣 she won't be able to come on and say parenthood is hard after she had shat all over mothers and their lifestyle for the past 20 years

Reactions: 12
Any predictions on how much of the baby she'll show? Enough to get a few freebies anyway
It’ll be up to Ned at the start. One post on the feed when they arrive. Potentially every single story will show the baby but with their face covered (which I hate when people do, don’t want your baby seen DONT POST THEM AT ALL) then once the fall out with Ned happens she’ll have the baby sitting in a HelloFresh box balancing Protein on their head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If the baby brings in the clout and validation she is absolutely addicted to she will show him/her all the time.

Ned won't be given a choice to protest. She is an absolute weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She showed a pic of her sisters baby so I reckon she will definitely show her baby…. Sorry I mean ‘their baby’!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.