Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, She is just absolutely beyond thick, doing does box climbs?? And still the area around the box cluttered with weights ?
I says she’s the black sheep of the family, she shows she’s hardly interacting with them.

Reactions: 9
Her brother Cian seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Mortified with her after the family holiday I would say.

Whenever she came back to Dublin she was always posting family and gushing comments as if they are the closest family ever. She would never stay with them when she was pack. She would just use the house for advertisements and photos beside the tree. She obviously didn't care about the health and wellbeing of her family as she was out in town every night during Covid.

As someone who has no relationship with their family it sickened me because that is the thing I would love now more than anything, to have a relationship with my family, but circumstances don't permit and has driven us apart. Shiv very clearly used her family for instagram clout.

I seen through it - they are not a close family. Shiv pushes them together for content only to pretend like everything else "She has the best family ever"

Reactions: 15
She’s got questions to ask because she’s not gaining much weight… how has she come to that conclusion, her magic mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s got questions to ask because she’s not gaining much weight… how has she come to that conclusion, her magic mirror?
EVERYTHING she says is a humble-brag, even in pregnancy! Is there a more insufferable instagrammer out there,I don't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She cannot be so ignorant as to imply “Nutrients” are only to be found on fruit and vegetable or any other so called healthy foods.

Nutrients are chemical substances found in every living thing on Earth!!! Pizza HAS NUTRIENTS, maybe just not the ones you want to refer to.

But then again, this comes from the same expert that claims “protein is just a dairy product”…

Jesus Swept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t (won’t) go to Portugal cause her baby daddy isn’t there

Reactions: 9
She mustn't be able to get a 'fit to fly' certificate, or else she's terrified the baby may be born in Portugal.
From the Ryanair website:

EXPECTANT MOTHER – MEDICAL CONFIRMATION – FITNESS TO FLY Once an uncomplicated pregnancy enters its 28th week, expectant mothers are required to carry a 'fit to fly' letter completed by their midwife/doctor above. This completed letter should be dated within 2 weeks of the booked flight. Ryanair reserves the right to refuse travel of an expectant mother over 28 weeks pregnant who does not present a completed “fit to fly" letter from their midwife/doctor at either the bag drop desk and/or the boarding gate. For uncomplicated pregnancies travel is not permitted beyond the following dates: For an uncomplicated single pregnancy, travel is not permitted beyond the end of the 36th week of pregnancy For an uncomplicated twins, triplets etc. pregnancy, travel is not permitted beyond the end of the 32nd week of pregnancy.

She would be near enough to, if not at, the 36 weeks now - she can technically fly but probably doesn't want to which is understandable.

Reactions: 11
I agree, it's a highly offensive term. I wish more people understood this.
Everyone here calls her the C word which I absolutely won't use! I'll just keep it at idiot! And no, I mean no offence with it, but of course I wouldn't want to offend either, so noted, of course. Apologies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘I crave nutrients’ is moron-speak for, ‘it makes me thirsty’
That is a really good point - and as someone pointed out recently we never see her carrying a water bottle or drinking water. (except after that comment was posted she made a comment about her water bottle that she's had for ages - ffs!)

Reactions: 15
It’ll be up to Ned at the start. One post on the feed when they arrive. Potentially every single story will show the baby but with their face covered (which I hate when people do, don’t want your baby seen DONT POST THEM AT ALL) then once the fall out with Ned happens she’ll have the baby sitting in a HelloFresh box balancing Protein on their head.
snorting teeth whitening strips

Reactions: 2
Roisin showed the baby. So siobhan won’t show her baby. And will then wax lyrical about now showing a baby is BAD WRONG TERRIBLE SOMETHING SHED NEVER DO. Which will be her roundabout way of saying IM A BETTER MOTHER THAN MY SISTER.

then it’ll all go out the window in six months time and she’ll say good mothers show their babies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Roisin showed the baby. So siobhan won’t show her baby. And will then wax lyrical about now showing a baby is BAD WRONG TERRIBLE SOMETHING SHED NEVER DO. Which will be her roundabout way of saying IM A BETTER MOTHER THAN MY SISTER.

then it’ll all go out the window in six months time and she’ll say good mothers show their babies 😂
She will probably hang it off the balcony like Michael Jackson did 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.