Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme89

If he’s got any brain cells he will have PCPd the new car. Lower payments monthly with a balloon payment at the end or hand it back.

Reactions: 2

overgrammers

VIP Member
She said the last time she went they only measured her belly. Baby on a budget might not get many scans anyway. Or she has opted out of a scan incase there is an issue caused by her excessive training/ general lifestyle/ her DNA.

Who knows with this clown
Depends where you attend. I was never measured and had scans at all my obstetricians appts.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Soon to have grubby hand prints, grungey food and milk stains, and thats just from Shivs.
Can you post your icon photo please? That image has been living in my mind rent free!
Wasn't this after a heavy night in Bali and doing some MP promos looking still half cut.

• Haha

bangers

I am looking at it right now and he is still listed as someone who liked it. He is the only person that I follow who has liked the post. There are two videos in case that is causing confusion. The original one is from 3 days ago and another one she posted 11 hours ago that is a close-up of her face and her hair is down. (She is beautiful by the way!)
This is the most recent one, only one Molloy liked it.
Nothing coming up for the 3 day old one. How mental
---
He’s unliked it when I check too 🤷🏻‍♀️
We are hardly both blocked by him. Has she blocked you too?

Attachments

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Dropped weight on the lunges because of strain in the pelvic area- proceeds to do deep goblet squats... 🙈

She mustn't be able to get a 'fit to fly' certificate, or else she's terrified the baby may be born in Portugal.
Or else Ned told her she’s not to go because he is terrified the baby will be born in Portugal.

instaknobs

VIP Member
It’ll be up to Ned at the start. One post on the feed when they arrive. Potentially every single story will show the baby but with their face covered (which I hate when people do, don’t want your baby seen DONT POST THEM AT ALL) then once the fall out with Ned happens she’ll have the baby sitting in a HelloFresh box balancing Protein on their head.
snorting teeth whitening strips

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She 100% looks like she’s on her own on the Viking Splash. I would feel sorry for her (not because you can’t do things on your own but because she has no one to do anything with) but years of evidence of her being a terrible person etc etc 🥱
She spoke on the podcast with Louise coney about using the peanut app that is to help you find friends like tinder for friends

• Sad

Dtfy

Can someone post the way to view her page when you've been blocked again please?

leahcimm123

VIP Member
“Nearly there”. You’d be forgiven for thinking she was referring to the baby but nah, standard Shiv can’t get the drink off her mind. For most people the end game of pregnancy is a happy healthy baby. For this cretin it’s a cocktail.
“Not long now” sorry, typo!

Purpilt91

VIP Member
This is the most recent one, only one Molloy liked it.
Nothing coming up for the 3 day old one. How mental
---

We are hardly both blocked by him. Has she blocked you too?
No, I’m not blocked by either of them! I can’t see that other ‘Molloy’ either so I’m not sure if I’m limited to the likes I can see! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1