Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kkool

Ned wishes that on the faithful night he was cock blocked

Imagine the nightmare scenario of sharing a child with her and being forever attached. Poor fooker.

There's 1000 other melts he could have chosen if he wanted a life time of head wrecking and he picked the worst of them.
Or had a whiskey d*ck 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't know, I feel he got it for the space he'll need now he's a family man! Leather seats are easily cleaned 🤷‍♀️
The latest Golf advertised on that page is his old car so it would have been a trade in deal with outstanding balance of 20k.

Wonder did Slobbers contribute to the new motor. The golf would have been sufficient for a one child family.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Ah ok, that’s good. I feel like someone definitely
Mentioned they couldn’t cancel cause they’d already “had access to the material” or something ridiculous.

Although if people actually can cancel after one or two months, it means any estimates people have made on this thread about her potential income are way overestimated.
It says after 1 month on her spiel. Luckily she’s so shit at admin, I bet loads cancel payments / drop out that she doesn’t realise

Nico93

@Nico93 someone who knew him/his friends had said this on here. And one of the ONS has recently returned to Dublin to live
Yeah I remember that but I thought it was more like “oh I know him and the type of guy he is” rather than hard facts about woman #1, #2 and #3. Like I said, I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Uncensored

If Shivs blocked you I’d say Ned has too. She’ll have asked him to
Yep, this is it. Even if things are truly awful for her, we will never know as she won’t share any of that. Even if she’s on deaths door, she will drag herself out that door to get a margarita solely for the insta pic then retreat back to the apartment. Everything will be sunshine and roses for the gram ☺
---

If Shivs blocked you I’d say Ned has too. She’ll have asked him to
She blocked me a few days ago but he hasn't.... yet

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
She's not nervous because she wings her way through life stamping all over others and thinking of no-one but herself and parenting will be no different for her. She's not nervous because that is her playbook and she has no expectations of being a conscientious, emotionally available mother who puts her child first. She's not nervous because it goes against her instagram narrative of being this bold brave girl boss who is afraid of nothing, when actually what is really brave is being connected to your own emotions, not being afraid to express them and actually giving a shit about things other than your instagram image.

I'm just sad at this point thinking about how the last thing the world needs is another neglectful, self absorbed mother who only cares about what her child can do for her public image and not what that child actually needs to develop into a healthy child with strong self esteem.
👏👏👏👏 absolutely this. Very well said.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Disagree he is as responsible as her, nobody forced him not to use protection. He seems like a dummy Dublin wannabe fitfam eejit. How is he stepping up? Nobody will know until the baby arrives. She's a witch but he's not innocent either.
Agree with this, sure there’s no way to know if he’s ‘stepped up’ ( I have an irrational hatred for that phrase!) until baby is here, there isn’t really a whole lot he can do at the moment considering they aren’t together.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She really is in for the shock of her life. If she really thinks she’s gonna be out sipping Margs after the baby is born she is farrrr mistaken🤣 nobody can prepare you for after birth. The first 12 weeks are so tough, the flood of emotions with hormones plummeting, the reflux/colic, the feeding every 3 hours, the loneliness, the moods. It’s all so worth it I love my baby to absolute bits but it is not easy. My baby is 11 months and I’ve been out once since birth. I hope she has a strong network around her because she is gonna need it.
i hope she doesn't and has to actually parent with Ned or without him. Maybe she will grow the fuck up.

bangers

Dont worry about it, she's on a blocking spree. She has nothing else to do. You probably watched her stories without following her. I got blocked last week so I've been watching everything here https://iganony.io/profile/siobh.ohagan
Honestly it's just as easy and she gets no engagement 😁
I did follow her but wouldn’t have liked anything so it just so strange. The only thing I can think of is I screen shot a still from a story. Only think I can think of!!

flapchat

I’m in the north & we would say Tai
Sames. Hard to believe when the vast majority of words contains “th” sounds are lost among the southern Irish accent with a hard “T” sound except in this Thai case 😂

eg. three “tree”
Howth “hoat”
To be fair, most of us also say 'Maz' instead of 'maths' so we should probably wind our own necks in
Lolll have yet to hear a southern Irish accent pronounce THree instead of tree 🤣

• Haha