Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

econgirl

Throwing in the my serious potential name suggestions:

Rory O’Hagan-Molloy
Roisin O’Hagan-Molly
Fancied roisin as a name alright - because of the aunt and also as it might annoy Raisin to be the "second" Roisin now which SOH would take delight in no doubt.

Reactions: 3

econgirl

No mention of the dubs today from their biggest fan?

Wonder if she is really starting to feel the changes now and reality is hitting home?

professional_athlete

I was going to post the symptoms of autism in adults as it perfectly describes siobhan

But then I decided not to as I actually met a girl through work who is on the spectrum and she is such a delightful person and I would describe her personality as sunshine

So I won’t correlate the two - siobhan trapping a man is more anti-social personality imo
I know what you mean. I know two adults, one diagnosed in their 30’s and one in their 60’s. Amazing lovely people. I also think Shiv is on the spectrum, she is also a narcissist and a few other things too.

Uncensored

Are we sure she's had her boobs done? Looking very flat today, even for a pregnant woman... surely they'd be alot more perkier at this stage of pregnancy? (Never been lucky enough to be pregnant so correct me if I'm wrong)

instaknobs

VIP Member
P
Meh, play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
No sympathy at all for her. Her life, like everyone else’s is a product of her own actions.
She spent years shitting on people in Ireland - her Bali “friends” are nowhere to be seen - other than The occasional FT when people here comment she has no friends. She spent her time with rent-a-friends, people that took “advantage of her” - but she allowed it over and over.

So I in no way have any ounce of sympathy for this thunder cunt. 😂
PREEEEEEEEEAAAACCCCCCHHHHHHHH 👌🙌

instaknobs

VIP Member
Not sure what’s going on there but definitely had them done. She was quite flat chested before and talked about the procedure at the time (wild to think her even sharing that before, she’d just ignore or deny it today with her new values of being a megacunt)
i think she also said it was good to know she could still BF in that breasfeeding pod she did. She has defos had them done.

Reactions: 2

DontComeAtMexx

Guys, I can’t see that Ned likes empowered mamas post anymore (the one posted 4 days ago) however he did when I looked the other day!
That means either shiv saw it and pulled him up on it or else Ned reads on here and then unliked it, it has to be one or the other or else why would he have unliked it?
Unless anyone has a screenshot that he still likes it?

Reactions: 2