Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coopdeloop

Just had a nosey on her grid (god that sounds dodgy!)
No grid posts for 5 days!!
Only a few stories, not the usual bullshit, what sort of funky shit is going on?!
I actually think she doesn’t post that much on her grid generally, seems to be every few days

Reactions: 1

DontComeAtMexx

No, I’m not blocked by either of them! I can’t see that other ‘Molloy’ either so I’m not sure if I’m limited to the likes I can see! 🤷🏻‍♀️
The one the other Molly liked is the post from 2 days ago, not the one from 4 days ago about Olympic weightlifting in pregnancy

lap

Please don't do this. My son has autism and all though he is non verbal he has more empathy than this cretin ever will.
I work with/ am around many people with autism and they are all wonderful amazing people ❤

Don't make excuses for this one. She's just a nasty piece of work. End of.
Did you read my full post?

Erikafei

I’m would say that any of her followers who liked that empowered mama post have been blocked. Along with all those who commented and liked the comments. She probably also begs Ned to block these people but considering he liked the post m also that may not happen 😂
Yeah I think that's what got me as well lol. Pathetic

Mred21

I don't know why people keep bringing up Tia, she was super irresponsible just to prove she could place in the open and make quarter finals, doing TTB and heavy cleans (I mean actually heavy not baby weights like untrained Shiv). You don't dangle from the bar doing kipping shit or TTB when athletes like Pat Vellner managed to slip off badly in competition. Tia has behaved just as risky as Shiv.
I haven't really watched any of the games qualifiers this year (I've kinda fallen out with crossfit lol). Which workout did Vellner slip off the bar?

Uncensored

my granny (born in 1921) used to always say this so must be some sort of old wives tale

She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite]

My granny (born in 1921) used to always say that so must be some old wives tale
She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite,