Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv is an Auntie!! Really like the name!!!
Congrats Raisin on your little currant!!!👶
Siobh’s like ‘can’t wait for you to meet your cousin’ aka can’t wait for me to steal the limelight.

I can’t believe how reckless she is with those weights. I don’t train but I have had several pregnancy losses and to see how she throws those weights around over her growing bump just enrages me. She could not give a tit about anyone else but herself. Like that is insane and she is stupid enough to video it too, wtf is her problem. And then reject the advice like some pregnancy expect. Unbelievably selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Back with the “our” just because her sister is in a loving relationship! green eyed jealous witch
This is a little bit nit picky for me. If she said "my baby" people would pick up on it too and ask is it not Neds baby too...

She'll make the birth of her niece entirely about herself anyway. Let your sister have her moment without having to think about your ONS for once Siobh.

How do you pronounce Nia? Nia is the Irish word for nephew 😂 but pronounced nee-ah

Reactions: 9
She will be all about herself now, now that first grandchild had arrived, it’s all Shiv Shiv Shiv next

Reactions: 7
This is a little bit nit picky for me. If she said "my baby" people would pick up on it too and ask is it not Neds baby too...

She'll make the birth of her niece entirely about herself anyway. Let your sister have her moment without having to think about your ONS for once Siobh.

How do you pronounce Nia? Nia is the Irish word for nephew 😂 but pronounced nee-ah
Roisin had this on her stories. Says Nee-a so yeah same.
Let's see what we,myself and I pick.
Screenshot_20230701_073452_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roisin will always have one up on our Shiv…..she is the one who made her parents Grandparents🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My niece is here
My parents
I am an auntie
My ( our) baby will be here soon
Can't wait for my baby to meet their cousin.

Can she not just say congratulations and let her sister have her moment

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I can’t believe how reckless she is with those weights. I don’t train but I have had several pregnancy losses and to see how she throws those weights around over her growing bump just enrages me. She could not give a tit about anyone else but herself. Like that is insane and she is stupid enough to video it too, wtf is her problem. And then reject the advice like some pregnancy expect. Unbelievably selfish.
I’m so sorry for your losses.

I’m also not one to be OVERLY cautious about pregnancy (as a pre and postnatal PT) nor am I one to actually want my own children (again, with zero disrespect or judgment towards anyone who has different views), but this sort of exercise doesn’t seem like maternal nor caring behaviour. I just feel like a lot of my clients by this stage of pregnancy want to kind of slow things down and really listen to their bodies. I mean, she’s complaining every other day about hardly being able to walk… is anyone surprised? With her behaving like this every morning? I’m not surprised she can hardly walk, her poor pelvis.

And also, I’m not shading REAL pro athletes like Tia Tooney. She knows what she’s doing and has REAL professional coaches.

Shiv, on the other hand, hasn’t trained this hard in YEARS. We should all know by now, you shouldn’t train more intensely than you did pre-pregnancy.

She’s a bleeping nightmare. Mine, yours, Ned’s, and her unborn child’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Remember the articles written the time she announced her pregnancy. It was all about how her and her partner announced they were expecting their first child together.
Clearly not an ounce of research was done into the situation. Even now I wonder why some of the writers from HER, the mirror etc don't write a more truthful article on her or the rest of the influencers who exploit their children before they are even born

Reactions: 14
Shiv has never been bothered to correct anyone on that. Suited her down to the ground for it to be reported as "Siobhan and her partner" and she's been milking it with "we" and "our" and flashes of his elbow / shadow ever since to keep the dream alive.

And now it's "My sister is a mom and I'm next!" As if both of these pregnancies are the same under similar circumstances and not that she was so jealous of her younger sister settling down and starting a family before her that she literally went out and rode the first available man while ovulating to not be left behind.

Reactions: 24
Delighted for Roisin, they really seem to be a lovely little family and her partner is a dote.

BUT SORRY she’s given her daughter a name which implies she will be family oriented, loyal, affectionate, loving and kind. TELL ME she’s not trolling Shiv with that? Basically she wants her daughter to be everything her sister is not and to grow up to be a 180 of Shiv.

Reactions: 23
She's a gobsbite of the highest order.
Selfish wagon! Cannot wait for her and her ONS' baby to come so she gets a dose of reality, tho she will never admit how hard it will be

Reactions: 13
Christ almighty she’s absolutely manic in the gym, what will she do whens she’s a newborn and can’t do her manic punishment workouts.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.