Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perpetua.. I'd love to know if she's even paying membership fees they're about 200quid a month
Doubt it, it feels like she's been given a free run in that place.
---
True, at this point my protein should be advising her on the weightlifting. She’s a brand ambassador and they surely have a duty of care to advise her properly.
It wouldn't look so good for them if she severely hurt herself and her unborn child rocking around in their gear.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why, after all these years of being an influencer, can she not string a sentence together without saying “ehm” between every word it’s actually so bad. that and the spitty phlegmy mouth sounds makes me nauseous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought for a second she wouldn't mention drink today but no surprise there is a drink post

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretending to watch a practice session because she's F1 mad. It would be dropped like a hot potato if Darragh was around.

All them books under her TV trigger me. You just they are full of graffiti having been destroyed with highlighters. Who moves around so much and brings a collection of books with them.

Answer: Shiv the weirdo!
---
On another note We haven't had a Shiv O'Hagan lost bank card episode in a while. It was every 3 months for a couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon Ned knew he had to do his penance this week so he opted to go to the podcast show as it means less time talking to her and less opportunity to try it on with him.

For somebody who seems to do everything to avoid cleaning she sure goes all in on the cleans!

Reactions: 2
That gym work out, I can hardly watch. She really thinks putting a baby in danger is a flex. Disgusting human.
She made me gasp today with that workout, I still believe she’s doing this as she is gagging for him to ask her to stop, so she can come on and flex that her baby daddy has instructed her to lie on the sofa

Does a gym like that not have a duty of care?

Reactions: 26
I presume gyms have the usual obligations under The Occupiers Liability Act. If they provide a safe environment, safe equipment, correctly labelled equipment and adequately trained staff etc, they have surely covered themselves if they have taken reasonable care. If, despite the above, gym users choose to perform reckless workouts, then that's the individual's responsibility.

Reactions: 9
I presume gyms have the usual obligations under The Occupiers Liability Act. If they provide a safe environment, safe equipment, correctly labelled equipment and adequately trained staff etc, they have surely covered themselves if they have taken reasonable care. If, despite the above, gym users choose to perform reckless workouts, then that's the individual's responsibility.
It's bad advertising for the gym. I'd like to think that if I went into a gym and was doing something wrong not to mention dangerous, someone would say it. Quietly, discreetly and show care.

Reactions: 11
It's bad advertising for the gym. I'd like to think that if I went into a gym and was doing something wrong not to mention dangerous, someone would say it. Quietly, discreetly and show care.
Lorraine Conwell who is one of the lead PTs there is another rent a mate Shiv occasionally rolls out.

She is probably terrified of Shivs passive aggresshivness

Reactions: 5
Why, after all these years of being an influencer, can she not string a sentence together without saying “ehm” between every word it’s actually so bad. that and the spitty phlegmy mouth sounds makes me nauseous.
i think she wants her sales pitch to come across like she isn’t bothered if you shop or not

but it’s just lazy and uninspiring
---
but the trained staff need to take action and stop her

Reactions: 5
i think she wants her sales pitch to come across like she isn’t bothered if you shop or not

but it’s just lazy and uninspiring
---

but the trained staff need to take action and stop her
It’s a difficult one for the staff. They might look at her in disbelief but I don’t think it’s on them to tell her what she should and shouldn’t be doing. Shiv is the founding father of the dublin fitness scene so obviously knows best anyway.

• Haha
As the Nedster said to himself at 3am in Dubai on that faithful night; “Indeed, why wouldn’t I?”

IMG_4529.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
As the Nedster said to himself at 3am in Dubai on that faithful night; “Indeed, why wouldn’t I?”

View attachment 2276288
The general air of smugness and superiority complex that ooozes out of her is something else.

Like - she is utterly delighted with this situation she is in. Delighted with herself and how she got herself into it. But she is delighted with it for all the wrong reasons. Every reason except the fact there is a little human that will wholly depend on her.

She's really really odd. And really really triggering. I can't see this whole story being a fairytale ending.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s gonna get a massive dose of reality when she’s faced with a newborn screaming to be fed, burped, changed, winded and rocked constantly. Sleeping in two hour stretches begins to wear thin after a few weeks and that kind of sleep deprivation over months sends any sane person nuts. Curious to see how her ONS steps up, given that Shivs will last five minutes breastfeeding.

Reactions: 19
‘We’ won’t be happy that the limelight is on her sister. Wonder will there be a fake early labour scare now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.