Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
foirmle a haon (formula 1)
Séamas (James)
difriúil (different)
uachtarach (superior)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Deleted all of my social media at Christmas as there’s been loads going on and I didn’t have the headspace for cretins such as this one. Downloaded Insta again earlier and expected to see Shiv back in Bali pickling her liver in margs, having run out of cash to sustain her “oh Clapham” life.

Well, imagine how I HOWLED seeing a pregnancy announcement and then almost pissed myself seeing his picture 🤣 Guys, WTF. Shook is not even the word. I know I am very late to the party but christ on a bike, imagine bleating on for YEARS that you didn’t want kids and openly having contempt for everyone with a conventional lifestyle, then getting knocked up on a ONS, moving home to a pokey, soulless flat on your own and now suddenly pretending that this was the plan all along. After seeing her flinging that barbell over her bump repeatedly I hope to God the little one gets here safely but this really is the plot twist of all plot twists 🍿
I've 2 weeks unaccounted for from the day she revealed that. The doctors told me I was stunned🤣
---
So it’s time to start throwing out a few names! As someone previously mentioned she will go for the most Irish Celtic Gaelic name she can find
She'll probably go with Seamus James O Hagan

Double down on her one true love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_9010.jpeg

The eyes darting around made me nearly vomit, girl interrupted vibes. 🤢 The breathing through the teeth with the lips like you’ve the plastic insert in at the dentist. bleeping hell. The medicine balls against the wall freak me out, I’ve never been pregnant but I’ve 2 brain cells. All the comments on the reel praising her!???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is clearly sh*tting herself about how her body is going to look after she’s had the baby. She hasn’t done proper CrossFit for workouts for years and then finds out she’s pregnant and suddenly thinks she’s bleedin Tia Toomey. Complete disregard for the baby, just thinking about herself and clinging on to any engagement she can get on Instagram.

Reactions: 23
No mention of the F1 yesterday from it's biggest fan.

Speaks volumes to me. She was far too busy flexing to Sinead that she was in the players/family and county board section of Croke Park for a Tyrone game.

Absolutely no need for her to be there whatsoever.

Reactions: 19
No mention of the F1 yesterday from it's biggest fan.

Speaks volumes to me. She was far too busy flexing to Sinead that she was in the players/family and county board section of Croke Park for a Tyrone game.

Absolutely no need for her to be there whatsoever.
She didn't even stay for the second QF ......

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She didn't even stay for the second QF ......
I seen her yesterday on her lonesome in the CP Hotel.. no doubt scouting for new baby daddies.. I actually feel really sorry for her. Eyes darting round the place looking for someone to talk to. But she looked great in person!

Reactions: 16
she has probably bought those fake Tattoo arm sleeves you can get on Amazon with her own AF link. Then she can show us how “Often” Ned visits.

Fucktard in a unitard with an oversized shirt. Screams Fashun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once baby is born she's gonna go on a mad workout and starvation spree so she can post a "postpartum transformation" and they'll replace the one comp posts in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.