Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god you have really hit the nail on the head - I was surrounded by support network & a loving husband but those days & then nights up feeding can feel so isolating and lonely.
I hope we are wrong but I feel she’s going to get a shock & struggle
I think the loneliness is partly why she’s always going on about alcohol too. Most women when pregnant are with a partner and are focused on the baby, nursery, getting organised. She’s got none of this so just seems like she feels like she’s missing out, because she’s not doing it together with someone. She does tiny bits together with Ned, but once he’s dropped her off with the free pram she’s sat on insta all night looking at her single friends having a great time over summer.
---
Fully agree. Judging by her gym activity the past few weeks she actually was trying to induce an early birth!🤣
I think you could be spot on here!!!! Still can’t get over the lack of intervention on this. Silly bint.

Reactions: 9
I mean.. Raisin has posted her little Currant on a public profile.. I think I'd probably put it on private once a baby was involved. But yeah, Shiv had no rights posting the grandparent posts. I can't wait to see Ned's arm/shadow when her baby makes it's arrival...
Imagine the newborn shoot… with just Neds arm Visible 😂😂😂😂. I can’t wait for that

#relationshipgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think Ned will post pictures of the kid while he/she is very small or will post nothing baby related to keep the image of being a single/free man up (which he actually is).

If I swiped right on a guy, managed to find his insta and saw he had a 6 months old child or something I'd assume his situation was MESSY at the very least or worse I'd think he was cheating on his gf/wife.

I think he'll keep the child hidden "to protect his/her privacy " but we'll see.

Reactions: 19
Liking a post from Laura, while not having an ounce of sense to actually be honest and open like her

Laura handled Ziggy coming into the world wonderfully on her social media, it’s none of our business who his father is

Siobhan is using Ned and being pregnant as a flex, her whole world is about to change and I hope she will be ok, because that wee one will need parents.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So I guess Shiv is going to Croke Park to watch teams play that she has no support for today (Tyrone Kerry) instead of watching the Austrian GP qualifying which is on right now. Even though she watched the bleeping practice session of all things yesterday!

I am now up for Kerry!

Reactions: 13
Noticed that Darragh hasn’t liked Roisins baby post or any of Shivs recent ones. The wheels have well and truly come off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see she's after horsing her way into Premium level for today's matches Kerry/Tyrone and Monaghan/Armagh. Make ya sick, she prob has one sorted for the Dubs tomorrow too. I've been going to matches for 25 years and have never managed to get a premium ticket handed to me. She's really wrecking my head these days, and don't get me started on Pertua and the squat bar over bump 😒

Reactions: 10
Noticed that Darragh hasn’t liked Roisins baby post or any of Shivs recent ones. The wheels have well and truly come off.
I mean give Siobhan some credit… she hasn’t seen him to take his phone to like the stuff yet 😂😂.

Imagine him giving her his phone to have a look. She would be going 90 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Deleted all of my social media at Christmas as there’s been loads going on and I didn’t have the headspace for cretins such as this one. Downloaded Insta again earlier and expected to see Shiv back in Bali pickling her liver in margs, having run out of cash to sustain her “oh Clapham” life.

Well, imagine how I HOWLED seeing a pregnancy announcement and then almost pissed myself seeing his picture 🤣 Guys, WTF. Shook is not even the word. I know I am very late to the party but christ on a bike, imagine bleating on for YEARS that you didn’t want kids and openly having contempt for everyone with a conventional lifestyle, then getting knocked up on a ONS, moving home to a pokey, soulless flat on your own and now suddenly pretending that this was the plan all along. After seeing her flinging that barbell over her bump repeatedly I hope to God the little one gets here safely but this really is the plot twist of all plot twists 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 84
That reel of her lifting the weights is definitely sped up too. Why is she such a complete twit

Reactions: 11
Deleted all of my social media at Christmas as there’s been loads going on and I didn’t have the headspace for cretins such as this one. Downloaded Insta again earlier and expected to see Shiv back in Bali pickling her liver in margs, having run out of cash to sustain her “oh Clapham” life.

Well, imagine how I HOWLED seeing a pregnancy announcement and then almost pissed myself seeing his picture 🤣 Guys, WTF. Shook is not even the word. I know I am very late to the party but christ on a bike, imagine bleating on for YEARS that you didn’t want kids and openly having contempt for everyone with a conventional lifestyle, then getting knocked up on a ONS, moving home to a pokey, soulless flat on your own and now suddenly pretending that this was the plan all along. After seeing her flinging that barbell over her bump repeatedly I hope to God the little one gets here safely but this really is the plot twist of all plot twists 🍿
It's like an episode of Black Mirror. Or in Siobhán’s case, Dirty Mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry for repeating what you’ve all known for months but I’ve just discovered the absolute GEM that is “whey protein is just a dairy product.” Had to play that and “why wouldn’t you?” about 10 times before my brain realised it wasn’t a piss take.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine the newborn shoot… with just Neds arm Visible 😂😂😂😂. I can’t wait for that

#relationshipgoals
I think he’ll allow her to post a photo of him and the baby, once it’s a photo of Ned with his shirt off holding the baby. There will be no photos of the three of them posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry for repeating what you’ve all known for months but I’ve just discovered the absolute GEM that is “whey protein is just a dairy product.” Had to play that and “why wouldn’t you?” about 10 times before my brain realised it wasn’t a piss take.
I'm jealous you have all this catching up to do.
Like when your friend starts your favourite show and your jealous that they have it all ahead of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.