Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it'll be all righteous 'I've had a lot of concerned dm's in about my training, please be reassured I'm a professional athelte and know what my body's capable of, so go eat a magnum or something instead of worrying about my lifestyle..' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Doesn't it say it all about her? Shiv comes first, always has always will.

Ned if you are reading - I'm sure you have at least a a bit more cop on, empathy, awareness, security and dare I say it better risk evaluation than Shiv. Start the steps to get custody.

Thinks will never change with Shiv. That baby will be neglected in her care.

**What she is doing this morning is absolutely lethal - her back could go and the full weight of the bar could fall on her bump. It's a real risk to the child.
sorry Lads, Ned is too busy training for a 750m Swim, 20Km Bike and 5km run. :)
Now for someone with low level fitness, or never been a swimmer this is a challenge, but not for Mr Baby Gap, Gym owner himself, its hardly a challenge and hardly something that will require hours of training.
if cleans with a pause are pointless because of her bump, why doesnt she do a different movement or use dumbells? not a single active braincell in that head. Jesus bleeping swept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stupid witch admits she has to use a bad form to do it. But she still does it and the gym staff don’t give a tit that she’s a risk to her and an unborn baby 😡

Reactions: 33
Yep it'll be all righteous 'I've had a lot of concerned dm's in about my training, please be reassured I'm a professional athelte and know what my body's capable of, so go eat a magnum or something instead of worrying about my lifestyle..' :rolleyes:
Professional "sponsored" athlete

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
sorry Lads, Ned is too busy training for a 750m Swim, 20Km Bike and 5km run. :)
Now for someone with low level fitness, or never been a swimmer this is a challenge, but not for Mr Baby Gap, Gym owner himself, its hardly a challenge and hardly something that will require hours of training.
if cleans with a pause are pointless because of her bump, why doesnt she do a different movement or use dumbells? not a single active braincell in that head. Jesus bleeping swept.
That's handy out. I could do that except for the swimming. It's a smokescreen to avoid her for a PT

Reactions: 8
The scary thing is, is she not qualified in pregnancy and post Pregnancy PT??
She never finished the course. CBA bringing the course materials home from Bali.

Which is a joke considering she's now living that 'speciality' and could have really cashed in on it as someone who's experienced it.

Reactions: 17
She never finished the course. CBA bringing the course materials home from Bali.

Which is a joke considering she's now living that 'speciality' and could have really cashed in on it as someone who's experienced it.
I agree she had the perfect opportunity to create a pregnancy friendly program. Film all the videos while pregnant to convince people it's safe and spend the next few years flogging that program.

Reactions: 20

exactly, she could have spent the time studying rather than eye darting in the gym every day. i just cant imagine being her mother, how many eye rolls a day does Mam Rocky Road do?

She has totally wasted the last 9 months, and not just during this 9 months but her future, she could have set herself up for after having the baby. If she had been a prime example of healthy eating/ pregnancy themed training she could have milked a new market of dipshit millennials.
---
She as much completed that course as I have flown to the moon.

If she did, she only smashed through it on double speed I'd say, didn't actually pause or take notes or even listen.
highlighted her kindle

Reactions: 11
One wrong move or slip up & her wee baby’s head would meet the full force of that 30kg bar 😩 can’t believe what I just witnessed

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The anxiety I feel watching her lift that bar while heavily pregnant. She’s a stupid bleeping witch being this reckless.

Reactions: 31
Ehm ehm ehm ehm at the start of every single sentence it annoys me to high heaven

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What gym is she doing these outrageous work outs, I'd love to message them. So unprofessional. Maybe she's looking for a claim ....

Reactions: 16
What gym is she doing these outrageous work outs, I'd love to message them. So unprofessional. Maybe she's looking for a claim ....
Perpetua.. I'd love to know if she's even paying membership fees they're about 200quid a month

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.