Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an athlete, she has such tit form. Even before she was pregnant it was always diabolical

Reactions: 27
"I love my training"... Right, that's why pre-pregnancy you only did endless walking stomping, jiu-jitsu, the odd pilates class and self-taught yoga 🤔

Reactions: 23
Those workout videos do not impress anyone. She can do them at 7 months because she can then go nap and lie on her couch for the rest of the day.

Most pregnancy women have jobs, maybe other kids to take care of, family responsibilities, friends to see, hobbies, or organisations that they are involved in.

Shiv had none of those things. That one hour in the gym is her only outlet. The only thing she has in her life before coming back to that depressing apartment. It's very very sad.
---
I wrote this before seeing her reel. I see now that she said all this except how lonely and sad her life is.

I hope she's not having a baby thinking that he or she will make he life less lonely and sad. Having a baby can make you feel so lonely. You can feel as if everyone else is having a great time and your stuck at home. Yes, you love your baby more than anything but it's still a lonely time. Even popping to the shops is an ordeal.

And she will be doing this alone. When Ned moves in, it will only be temporary. I can't imagine she will be easy to live with so it could cause a huge rift between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Christ almighty she’s absolutely manic in the gym, what will she do whens she’s a newborn and can’t do her manic punishment workouts.
She will continue to do them. Babies priorities will be way down on the list.

She’s definitely using these punishment workouts as a coping mechanism at the moment, she’s likely very unaware why (as she’s unaware of everything) as the time gets closer and she can’t get drunk every night. I’m sure she’s actually terrified of what’s to come in the next month but youknow everything is perfect 🥰

Reactions: 14
Those workout videos do not impress anyone. She can do them at 7 months because she can then go nap and lie on her couch for the rest of the day.

Most pregnancy women have jobs, maybe other kids to take care of, family responsibilities, friends to see, hobbies, or organisations that they are involved in.

Shiv had none of those things. That one hour in the gym is her only outlet. The only thing she has in her life before coming back to that depressing apartment. It's very very sad.
---
I wrote this before seeing her reel. I see now that she said all this except how lonely and sad her life is.

I hope she's not having a baby thinking that he or she will make he life less lonely and sad. Having a baby can make you feel so lonely. You can feel as if everyone else is having a great time and your stuck at home. Yes, you love your baby more than anything but it's still a lonely time. Even popping to the shops is an ordeal.

And she will be doing this alone. When Ned moves in, it will only be temporary. I can't imagine she will be easy to live with so it could cause a huge rift between them.
I agree it is very lonely. At the start everyone wants to see the baby, not you. Everyone texts for the first 6 weeks then you'd be lucky to get a message once a week. I'm expecting my second and I just feel like im 'mam' 24/7 while my partner can just go for a pint whenever he wants, see friends etc. If that was me I'd have to plan bottles for the evening, clothes etc. She will 100% struggle alone but pretend everything is so easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She will 100% struggle alone but pretend everything is so easy!
This 100%.
I bet my life the first 6 months of coffee thoughts will start with "I'm lucky because....baby is feeding well/sleeping well/ my life hasn't changed that much and I know other moms who really struggle with babies first 6 months...it hasn't been challenging for me at all. "
And then next year we'll get a podcast on how hard the babies first 6 months were and how she struggled.

We won't get any vulnerability in the moment. If only she realised how much more likeable she migggghhhht be if she was a little more vulnerable not smug and show off-y
---
---
Sorry for double post but just remembered the time she went up north for that baby show and and some vendor posted a picture of her saying Siobhan was the only woman she's met that is hoping for an early riser.

Dear lord give me strength this woman is unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
“Training like a manic when Ned became erratic. Life is soooo hard for the ****** in the unitard”

• Haha
"baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates, still intent on throwing weights & shilling furnace discount rates"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Oh so not her place to post tge grandparent pics with newborn to her page! Has she no cop on at all. This is not your news Shivvers...let Roisin have her day!

As for the one strap sports bra today doing to over tge top workout!?! Wtf...how utterly impractical & no support

What a beautiful little baby with a beautiful name. I’m genuinely scared for Siobhan’s baby. She is going to harm him/her before birth if she doesn’t stop with the aggressive workouts. My heart is in my mouth when she pops up on screen

Reactions: 17
I hope she's not having a baby thinking that he or she will make he life less lonely and sad.
Oh god you have really hit the nail on the head - I was surrounded by support network & a loving husband but those days & then nights up feeding can feel so isolating and lonely.
I hope we are wrong but I feel she’s going to get a shock & struggle

Reactions: 7
Well I hope she is planning on sharing her own babies face and name because if she doesn't she has no business sharing her sisters baby !

Reactions: 25
Well I hope she is planning on sharing her own babies face and name because if she doesn't she has no business sharing her sisters baby !
I mean.. Raisin has posted her little Currant on a public profile.. I think I'd probably put it on private once a baby was involved. But yeah, Shiv had no rights posting the grandparent posts. I can't wait to see Ned's arm/shadow when her baby makes it's arrival...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.